- Cole Haan Women's Grant Escape Driving Loafer - Choose SZ/Color
- NWOB Women's Black Rain Boots Size 6
- NEW NAVY SHORT SUEDE ANKLE BOOTIES SIZE 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 10
- Chaps Page Tan or Black Women's Ankle Boots NIB
- AQUATHERM Santana Canada Moose Faux Fur Winter 3M ThinsulateSnow Boots Black 8
- Hush Puppies Cyra Catelyn Women Suede Boots HWR5490-410
- Nike Court Force HI black yellow 313385 003 - mens US11
- A BATHING APE BAPE STA US 10.5
- Mens Rusty Wild Slide Dark Chocolate Sandal Flip Flop
- PUMA POPCAT SLIDES WHITE BLACK SANDALS FLIP FLOPS MENS SZ 12 NEW NIB FAST SHIP
- NEW SCHOLL ORTHAHEEL WAGGA WOMENS SUPPORTIVE LEATHER MARY JANE FLATS
- PAIR OF MEN’S SIZE 11.5 GRAY & BRIGHT GREEN NIKE AIR VISI PRO 3 SNEAKERS
- @NEW@ BASKET TENNIS LONSDALE CAMDEN HOMME CHAUSSURES LONDON BOXE 41 A 45
- Brown Leather Western Cowboy Boots - Size 10
- Men's Size 8.5 EEE NUNN BUSH Bristol Brown Leather Ankle Side Zip Beatles' Boots
- HUNTER Designer MEN'S Original Short Rubber Boots W23577 8US/40EU/7UK New in Box
- LUGZ Convoy Water Resistant Boot - Men's Size 11, Tan
- Justin Boots Mens 3133 Western Roper Leather Cowboy Black Jackson Shoe Sz 10.5D
- Stafford Black Leather Apron Toe Zip High Ankle Boots Dress Shoes Mens Size 12 D
- Men's/Women's Nautilus Men's N1640 Brown Steel Toe We have won praise from our customers. New style Famous store
- men's shoes MBT 8 / 8,5 () sneakers brown gray suede textile AC828-B
- Valentino Green Rockstud Dark Nude Leather Ballet Ballerina 38 Flats Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Nude Nosy Spikes Rose Gold Cap Toe Stiletto Pumps Size EU 38 (Approx. US 8) Regular (M, B)
- Givenchy Khaki Grey Suede Shark Lock Pant Gaiter Foldover Knee High Wedge Heel Boots/Booties Size EU 37 (Approx. US 7) Regular (M, B)
- PUMA Women's Eskiva Mid Textured Wn's-W Cross-Trainer Shoe
- nike air pippen size 11
- Nike Air Huarache Midnight Navy Blue Trainer Sneaker 318429-440 Size 10.5
- Adidas Women's Supernova Running Shoe Utility Black/Black BB3483 Sz 6 - 9
- Nike Air Max 90 Max Orange/Cool Grey-White 325213-801 Wmn Sz 8
- Supra Women's Elyse Walker Skytop Wedge Pink/Brown/White 9 B Medium
- New Folk Womens Leather Zip Side Ankle Boots Shoes Flower Retro Mid Heel Booties
- Nike Train Prime Iron Dual Fusion Training Shoe Trainer - Size
- Nike Air Huarache - 318429 501
- Clarks Brown Leather & Faux Fur Trim Kearns Ramsey Ankle Boots NEW
- CLARKS Women's Annadel Janis Platform, - Choose SZ/color
- Naturalizer Women's Vine Flat,Tan PU/Microfiber/Crystals,US 7.5 N
- Marc Fisher Bryleigh Monk-Strap Loafers, Dark Blue, 7 US
- Womens Rhinestones Hollow Out Work Slip On Low Block Heels Loafers Shoes Comfy
- Splendid Women's SPL-Akron Ballet Flat - Choose SZ/Color
- Man's/Woman's Sweet Ballerina Mara2 Ballet flat Innovative design Win highly appreciated Seasonal promotion
- NIB 100% AUTH CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Ares Espadrilles Shoes $625 Sz 36
- Puma Fierce Copper VR Womens Shoes Copper Rose 190907-01
- WOMEN 2003 NIKE DUNK SB BLAZER MID X-GIRL PLAID FLANNEL ORION BLUE WHITE BLACK 8
- MOA MASTER OF ARTS WOMEN'S SHOES LEATHER TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW RED DAE
- KOI BY SANITA BLACK SLIP ON CLOGS WOMEN'S SIZE 36
- 76589 Skechers Work Women's Cheriton Relaxed Fit Slip Resistant Work Shoe
- Merrell Mens Shiver Moc Waterproof Shoes J39575-Black Leather Men Sz13M US Eur48
- Nike Air Force 1 PS Little Kids
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Low Top, Black Monochrome (Men’s 6.5)
- Fashion men's slip on driving casual shoes sequins loafe pointed toe party shoes
- Extra Butter Sperry Top Sider Striper Turquoise Blue CaddyShack Pack Size 10
- Baker's Galveston tall black pull-on leather boots 6 M
- Twiggy London Camel Brown Leather & Suede Ruched Ankle Boot New
- 1990s ROCKY Vintage Leather GTX Thinsulate 8'' Winter Hunting Boots Womens 6
- Ladies Clarks Block Heel Ankle Boots Jazlyn Berry
- RALPH LAUREN BROWN LEATHER LADIES DUCK BOOTS FUR 6.5 M ADIRONDACK HIKING
- CAMPER Mens Neuman Route Marino Blue US 11
- Ecco Holbrok Sz US 13 M / Black Leather Moc Toe Oxfords Mens Shoes $180.00
- DREW Men's TOLEDO Therapuetic Black Leather Oxford US 11 N 40895-14
- Eddie Bauer Men's Genuine Leather Sport Sandals Hank Grey Active Outdoor Hiking
- A BATHING APE COLLEGE SLIDE SANDAL 2018 Black Navy Size 7 8 9 10 F/S Japan
- Keep Calm and SMILE More with these LED boot KIT fits size 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
- ADIDAS DAVID BECKHAM SHOES MEN SIZE US 13
- Skechers Mens Pilot Black Work & Safety Boots Size 12 (19005)
- Men's Dan Post Style 16830 Teju Black Lizard Skin Western Cowboy Boots US 11 D
- mens insulated work or hunting boots by american sportsman size 7.5 med.
- Men's Italian hand made Leather Alpine Mountaineering Hiking Boots 6.5 Italian
- BLACK OR RED LATEX RUBBER BOOTS SIZE 6-16 HEEL -0'-- POLAND FS1182
- Man/Woman Propet Men's Blizzard Slip-on Easy to clean surface The latest technology Fashion dynamic
- Propét Propet Men's Connelly Strap Walking Shoe, Gunsmoke/Orange, 9.5 3...
- Rick Owens Grey Knee-high Pebble Leather Hidden Platform Wedge Boots/Booties Size EU 38.5 (Approx. US 8.5) Regular (M, B)
- Balenciaga Black Speed Logo-intarsia Stretch-knit High-top Sneakers It41 Sneakers Size EU 41 (Approx. US 11) Regular (M, B)
- ALAÏA Black Leather Reverse Wingtip Boots/Booties Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Lunar Fingertrap TR 898066 006 Mens Running Shoes Black/Red NIB
- Nike Huarache Mens White Black Yellow Basketball Running Shoes Size 10
- Brand New Superstar sneakers by adidas Originals
- Women Nike Air Max 90 Essential Premium Lunar Leather Suede Trainers All Sizes
- Clubwear Womens Knight Shoes Buckle Strap Side Zip High Heels Platform Round Toe
- Women Patent Leather Side Zip Chelsea Pointy Toe Block Heel Clubwear Ankle Boots
- CLARKS Men's Reazor Edge Driving Style Loafer, Black Leather, 11 Medium US
- MENS ADIDAS CRAZY I ADV BLACK BASKETBALL SHOES MEN'S SELECT 8.5
- Nike zoom crusader james harden
- Nike Air Max size 12.5
- Aldo Womens Eresa Leather Closed Toe Knee High Fashion Medium Brown Size 8.5
- ECCO Women's Women's Shape 65 Block Heel Dress San - Choose SZ/color
- ECCO Women's Trace Tie Snow Boot, - Choose SZ/Color
- POINTER MOCASSINS CHAUSSURES BATEAU CUIR BLEU MARRON 38 YACHTING LEATHER SHOES
- Steve Madden KAST01S1 Womens Kast Loafer Flat- Choose SZ/Color.
- Ladies Padders Wide Fitting Casual Shoes 'Jessica'
- NEW JIMMY CHOO Waine embellished metallic leather ballet flats 35 5 $595
- Rare Ralph Lauren Handmade Needlepoint Floral Ballet Flat/ Loafer Italy 8B
- Sperry Top-Sider Women's Crest Resort Rope Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Under Armour Speedform Gemini 3 UA Purple Grey Women Running Shoes 1285481-033
- Nike WMNS Air Zoom Pegasus 35 [942855-009] Women Running Shoes Barely Grey
- 2018 BALENCIAGA TRIPLE S BLACK EU36 US6 NIB + Receipt NEW and AUTHENTIC!
- Mr/Ms Skecher Street Women's Hi-Lite-Magnetoes Fashion Sneaker Selling Known for its good quality Preferred boutique
- Le Coq Sportif - Dynacomf Poke Mesh - Black/Charcoal
- Man/Woman Sonoma Mens Boat shoes, size 8.5 Fine workmanship Used in durability Maintenance capability
- Vlado sneakers 8 White Leather High Tops Sneakers shoes
- Unlisted Mens Casual/ Driving Shoe Gray Size Size 8.5
- Allen Edmonds Stockbridge Brown Leather Casual Split Moc Toe Oxfords Men's 14 C
- Not Rated Womens Cupertine Tan Caged Booties Shoes 7 Medium (B,M) BHFO 9112
- 02-1507 CHINESE LAUNDRY KRISTIN CAVALLARI BRANDIE KID SUEDE BLACK SZ 8.5
- Bare Traps Womens Fabulous Closed Toe Ankle Rainboots Black Size 10.0 vVqB
- Aigle Boots Women's Rubber Pack Rain Boots Marine/Jaune Rainboots
- Dick Boons Brown Leather Belted Western Influence Short Boot Size 39
Sacha London Black Suede Gold Buckle Lily Loafer Flat Comfort Shoe 9.5 New
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Roger Vivier Blue Black Gray Leopard Canvas Print Loafers Flats 37 6.5 ITALY
Tory Burch Gabby Ballet Flat ~ pewter (Size 7)
Charlotte Olympia Hippy Kitty Velvet Loafer Orange Size 37 US Womens US 7
JIMMY CHOO POINTED TOE ALFONSO CAP TOE BLACK PATENT FLAT SHOES, sz. 39 , 9
8 Women's Stuart Weitzman Suede Stretch Brown Flats Size 7.5 M NEW
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
PINTA FEDORA Black Leather Shoe LA Flat psgjvi734-Flats
The Office Of Angela Scott Mr Winnie Wos Oxford Slides Black White 5515
Roger Vivier Satin Embellished Sequin Buckle Ballerina Flats In Silk Satin
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!