- Paraboot Michael Fock Seal Marchemarron Box Yes Shoes 41Brw Leather (78347
- Skechers Street Women's Women's Hi-Lite-Reptile Metallic Sneaker
- NIB Ladies Helens Heart Purple Abstract Peep Toe Patent Leather Wedge Size 9
- Salvatore Ferragamo Nigel 4 NG Men's Fashion Sneakers Shoes 8 8.5 10.5 11 11.5EE
- Dr, Martens Black Leather Wing Tip Air Cushion Sole Mens Shoes Size 9 US
- Merrell Jungle Moc Air Cushion Waterproof Slip-On Shoes Men's Size 11, Gunsmoke
- Men Loafers Sequins Rivet Rock Punk Driving Board Street Nightclub Slip on Shoes
- Vintage Mens Satin Velvet Embroidery Flowers Metal Slip On Dress Shoes Oxfords h
- THINSULATE Pro Line Winter Duck Boots Black/Brown Leather Women's Sz 6 - 4 Youth
- Man's/Woman's Lavorazione Ankle Boots 36 Economical and practical stable quality professional design
- Gentleman/Lady Giani Bernini Franny Women's Boots Caramel Various styles cheapest professional design
- JBU Womens Mendocino Closed Toe Mid-Calf Cold Weather Boots
- Marc Fisher Grey Suede Charlie Ankle Strap Boots NEW
- Lacoste Men's Deston 316 1 SPM Fashion Sneaker
- Giovanni Conti 703 Italian mens black leather strappy sandals
- Nike Air Safari Men's Shoes Cobblestone 371740-007
- Calvin Klein Men's Vincenzo Jelly Slide Sandal Orange Size 9 Last Pair - NEW
- Arianna Black Me Too Leather Ballerina Flats
- Onitsuka Tiger Alverado Sneakers Shoes Black & White Size 8.5
- 2013 Nike Lebron James Men's Basketball Shoes Size 12
- OZARK TRAIL Men's Waterproof All-Purpose Winter Boot - BLACK - 13
- Stanley Dropper 2.0 Men's 11.5 Black Leather Steel Toe 12" Wellington Work Boot
- Cat Dimen HI SB P716837 Mens Dark Beige Leather Boots UK7-12 (R13A)
- Five Star Motorcycle Style Boots New
- SAGE MENS Burgandy LEATHER Upper CHUKKA SIDE ZIP ANKLE BOOTS Shoes sz 10.5
- Converse One Star Pro Rub-Off Leather Low Top Grey White Men Shoes 155523C
- men's shoes DI MELLA 7,5 () elegant blue suede AD236-C
- Isabel Marant Taupe Suede Bobby Sneakers Wedges Size EU 35 (Approx. US 5) Regular (M, B)
- Alegria by PG Lite Brown Leather Criss Cross Platforms Size EU 39 (Approx. US 9) Regular (M, B)
- Mizuno Purple / Blue Mizzen Wave Prophecy 2 Womans Running Sneakers Size US 9.5
- Men's Nike Lunar MVP Pregame 2 Baseball Training Shoe
- Adidas Y-3 PRO ZIP BB4801 Fashion Shoes Yohji Yamamoto NIB
- Gentlemen/Ladies：PUMA WOMEN'S JELLY SLIDE FENTY BY RIHANNA US SIZE 7.5 STYLE：New Road Map
- Nike Flex Experience RN 6 Men's Size 11
- WOMENS ADIDAS ORIGINALS NMD R1 STLT SZ 10.5 STEEL ASH PEARL RUNNING WHITE CQ2029
- Nike Air Zoom Structure 19 Women's Running Shoes 806579 500 Size 10
- Bandolino Women's Armory Ankle Strap Sandal Rose Synthetic Buckle Fastening
- Men/Women Jessica Simpson Women's Elara Fashion Boot economic Ranked first in its class Shopping promotion
- Nike Womens Dart 12 Running Trainers 831535 004 Sneakers Shoes
- Nike Men's Zoom Hyperrev 2016 Basketball Shoe Size 11 Colors University Red/Brgh
- Fashion Over Knee High Boots Pointed Toe Stiletto Heel Back Zip Multi Color Shoe
- Original Michael Womens SZ 10 Burgundy Red Leather Calf High Roper Boots
- Corral Women's Western Cowgirl Rose Embroidery Tall Boots E1379
- Women Sweet Pointed toe Chunky Pumps Casual Sandals Suede High Heel Shoes
- Women's Mary Janes Flat Slip on Multi Color Leather Retro OL Loafer Casual Shoes
- Propet TOUR WALKER W3902 Womens White Leather Straps Comfort Walking Shoes
- WOMEN embroidered shoes oxford black natural suede in different sizes NEW
- Brunello Cucinelli Dark Brown Leather Stone Studded Slip On Shoes Sz37/7~RTL$750
- New Balance WW928WB3 White Blue Women's Walking Shoes Size 11 US
- NIKE Women's AF1 Air Force 1 Jester XX Size 7.5 - All black AO1220-001
- Nike Air Max Thea Txt Womens Style : 819639 Night Maroon Size 5.5
- SPRING STEP Clogs Shoes Women’s Black Patent Polka Dot Comfort Heel Nurse Sz 6.5
- Alegria by PG Lite Women's Kayla Pro Clog Wild Flower Leather
- DOLCE & GABBANA High-Top Patchwork Linen Shoes Grey Beige 03876
- S-1799353 New Valentino Black Leather Oxford Buckle Shoes Size US 8 / Marked 41
- NEW! Men's Nunn Bush Cameron Casual Shoes- Black 127T dm
- Skechers Men's Boyar Molsen Oxford Black Shoes 65033 Size 11
- Skechers Men's Folten-Rison Oxford - Choose SZ/Color
- Combat boots studded woman black suede boots shoes winter
- Madison By ShoeDazzle Velvet Navy High Heels Booties Size 9
- VTG Women's Suede Leather Marshmallow Boots 6 EUC Full Calf TRUE VINTAGE EUC
- Mismatch: Aquatalia Luna Weatherproof Chelsea Boots sz: Right US 5 | Left US 5.5
- Pleaser Womens Cutiepie-02/BPU Dress Pump- Pick SZ/Color.
- BOBO BIRD Mens Wooden Watches Luxury Wood Metal Strap Chronograph & Date...
- Hush Puppies Men's Strategy Brown Leather Comfort Shoes
- NWB KENNETH COLE NY NAVY "MOUNTAIN MAN" SUEDE BOOT SIZE 11MED
- TEVA MENS SANDALS KATAVI 2 THONG WALNUT SIZE 13
Mizuno sports-style RB-LINE casual sneakers ALNILAM D1GB1841 Blue Sapphire
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Richmond Leather Italian Shoes New Collection
John Lobb Double Monk William 2 Shoes Blk Leather (55801
Givenchy Cross Stitch Wing Chip Leather Shoes 41 No05 225081P (99946
Salvatore Ferragamo Carlo Blue Burnished Gancini Bit Leather Loafers 9 Medium
PHILIPPE MODEL MEN'S SHOES LEATHER TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW PARIS WHITE 8A4
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Seibel Mens MylesChelsea Boot- SZ/Color. Josef Pick psglte7681-Casual Shoes
0 Sutor Mantellassi Gray Shoes Size 8 (US) / 7 (EU)
Hugo Boss Florios Mens 50280228-420 Blue Suede Slip on Loafers Shoes Size 12
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!