- NIB Salvatore Ferragamo Parigi Ultra Blue Pebble Leather Loafers 6EE
- Men's Nike Air MAX 2016 Deep Royal Blue (806771-401) Size 9.5 Running Shoes
- NIKE JA Fly 2 White Crimson Black Track Sprint Spikes Shoes NEW Mens Sz 11.5
- Steve Madden Women's Gaze Ankle Boot Navy Velvet Ankle Boots
- FitFlop Women's Supermod II Suede Ankle Boot, Chocolate, 10 M US
- L Oxfords British Stylish Block Heels Loafers Womens Preppy Slip on Casual Shoes
- TOD'S Brown Leather Faux Zipper Slip On Flats Shoes Women's US 7
- Sam Edelman Rodney Women's Cranberry Suede Pointy Toe D'Orsay Flat Sz 9 3216
- women's shoes ARMANI JEANS 6 () slip on gold leather BT419-36
- Gentleman/Lady Charles David Women's Milly Penny Loafer Good design a wide range of products Elegant and stable packaging
- Saint Laurent Women's Canvas & Leather Ankle Strap Loafers Shoes US 9.5 IT 39.5
- Men/Women Easy Spirit Women's Motion White Leather Fashion pattern The latest technology A balance between toughness and hardness
- Nike Air Huarache City Pack London Sizes Limited Edition Deadstock
- Nike Womens Air Max Thea Pinnacle Running Trainers 839611 Sneakers Shoes 001
- Hogan shoes sneaker woman interactive H laundry HXW00N00E30KLAB001 white
- dansko 41 Leopard Print Multi Colored Leather Clogs
- New $770 ETRO Men's Leather Canvas Shoes Brown 9 US ( 42 Eu ) Italy
- Reef Women's Rover Low Lx Fashion Sneaker, Charcoal, 5 M US
- Born Mens WILKINS Fabric Low Top Bungee Fashion, Black/BLACK COMBO, Size 9.0
- **SPECIAL** K-Swiss Court Cheswick Mens Casual Trainers (D) (002)
- Man's/Woman's crocs Mens Slip-On Loafer- Pick SZ/Color. Comfortable feeling Stylish and fun cheap price
- Mr/Ms Comfortview Boots Size 8.5 sell Bright colors Most practical
- Sam Edelman Pippen Tan/Brown Suede Ankle Booties Buckle Boots Zipper Size 10.5
- Joie Monte Suede Boot Size 7.5 Bark Suede Taupe
- Sole Society Georgeann Black Leather Riding Boot 8.5 38.5 NEW
- Kid's Hunter Original Aqua Rubber Rainboots Size G 6 M/ B 5 M
- DR Doc Martens Men Org Oxfords Brown Nubuck Oiled Leather Shoes 8323 US 9 /
- LANVIN CLASSIC MENS HIGH TOP SNEAKERS IN GREEN AND KHAKI SIZE 43 IT
- VERSACE MEN'S SHOES LEATHER TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW NYX MEDUSA WHITE F3C
- TEVA ALP DEEP TEAL CASUAL SANDALS WEBBING UPPER MEN'S SIZE US 13/NEW
- Pedors “lets Walk” Oxford Confort Orthopedic Shoes Sz 10 XW Black Leather
- Men/Women Diadora N-92 - Beige - Mens Modern and elegant fashion Clearance Known for its beautiful quality
- $60.00 Study The Dock (white / brown) STYF122
- DAN POST MENS BROWN LEATHER WESTERN/COWBOY BOOTS SZ 10.5D
- Ecco Pull Up Side Zip Ankle Boots Black Leather US 8.5 M
- Helly Hansen 8" ATCP Ultral Light Men's Black/Orange Boot's 11M
- Solo Men's Black Faux Leather Ankle Boots Size 9 New
- Men's Skechers 65124/TAN Morson Gleson Hiking Boots Tan water proof size 9
- Christian Louboutin Nude Akdooch 85 Patent Leather Carved Wedge Pumps Size EU 37 (Approx. US 7) Regular (M, B)
- Valentino Tan Rockstud Slingback Pumps Size US 7 Regular (M, B)
- Saks Fifth Avenue Black Boots/Booties Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Mens NIKE ZOOM PEGASUS 34 TB MAROON WHITE SZ 12
- Polo Ralph Lauren Size 11 M VAUGHN Red Burlap Fashion Sneakers New Mens Shoes
- NWT: Eastland Eastport LE Tan Boat Shoe Brown US 11 Medium
- TOD'S men shoes black brushed leather monk strap formal shoes with buckle
- Adidas D Rose 4 | Men's Sz. 10 | New | Basketball Shoe
Bally Mens Wabler Slip-On Business Casual Loafers Fashion Driving Drivers Shoes
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
SAINT LAURENT Suede Loafers.....(Slip On, Mocassins, Beaded, Driving Shoes, YSL)
Jimmy Choo Argyle High-Top Sneaker (Men's) in Merlot Calfskin Suede 5 size 11
NEW AUTHENTIC MEN DSQUARED2 SNEAKERS SHOES SIZE 41
Balenciaga Mens Flame Red Suede High Top Sneakers Shoes 43
FENDI MEN'S SHOE 7E0748 7 GRAY SIZE 8 US BRAND NEW
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Salvatore Ferragamo Blue Marin Suede Loafers Gold Gancini US 9.5D Auth. Hardware psglte1077-Casual Shoes
Paul Smith Rabbit Mono Lux Sneaker Galaxy Men's Shoes
VIVOBAREFOOT Porto Boot Handcut Leather Causal Shoe - Minimalist Barefoot NEW
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!