- Drew Traveler Casual Leather Shoes Black - 40973 Size 12 extra wide 4E
- Nike Air Force 1 '07 Cloverdale Park Baltimore US Women's Size 8.5
- Womens High Heels Stilettos Pointed Toe Glazed Leather Side Zipper Boots A787
- Nike Free RN Motion FK 2017 Men's sneakers 880845 003 Multiple sizes
- Nike Womens Air Zoom Odyssey Running Trainers 749339 008 Sneakers Shoes
- Womens CHARLES by CHARLE DAVID Black Fabric Knee High Boots Sz. 6.5
- Women Over The Knee Boots High Heel Back Zip Pointed Toe Platform Sexy Shoes NEW
- JIMMY CHOO Black Nubuck Leather Wedge Booties with Elastic Inserts - Size 40
- Nicole Paxton Women's Shoes 8.5 Flats Tan Beige Taupe Neutral Closed Pointed Toe
- Womens Wearever Braylen Black Flats 6.5 M
- STUBBS & WOOTON Rose Red Ivory Needlepoint Leather Trim Flats Shoes sz 10
- Steve Madden Fiasco Beaded Slip-on Sneaker Size 6 New Loafer Multicolor
- Brittany Anne Klein Sport Womens Slip-On- Choose SZ/Color.
- Womens Nike Free TR 6 Training Shoes
- Puma Suede Classic Glitz Womens 367048-01 Aquifer Blue Pearl Shoes Size 6
- Women's Nike Air Huarache City Low Triple White AH6804-100 Size 6 US
- Munro American Mary Jane Women's Size 9 Wide Black Leather Wingtip Brogue Shoe
- Womens Dansko Fabric Pro Brown Textured Woven Clogs 952077878 Sizes 38 & 41
- Buscemi 125mm Mens 42 Leather High Top Padlock Sneakers Shoe
- Men's Breathable Knit Sports Running Shoes Casual Walking Sneaker
- Men's/Women's Spenco Men's Yumi Sandal flagship store Beautiful Very good color
- Fred Perry Turner Slip On (B6231) Shoes Men's Size 11 - 45 New
- TWEAK Men’s High-Top Fashion Sneaker 8.5M US
- SOFFT WOMENS Leather BOOTS BROWN SIZE 7
- Internal Wedges Vintage High Heels Slip On Wet Look Party Boots US 1-13
- Life Stride Womens Size 6M Wide Calf Stark Brown Boots
- Steve Madden Haydun Black Womens Shoes Size 6.5 M Boots MSRP $149
- Dolce Vita Lennon Suede Point Toe Ankle Boots- Size 8.5- Black- $160
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Wyndings-S Driving Style Loafer, Green 11 D
NEW IN BOX SIZE 9.5 MENS CASUAL STEVE MADDEN BROWN P GALLON BOOTIES SHOES
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
rockport work shoes 10.5 brand new in box
English Laundry, Irvine Mid Sneaker, Cognac, Size 12, NWB
Mens Bestwalk Quality Footwear Casual Oxford Shoes Sz US 10 10.5 EURO 45 Leather
New Vans SK8 Reissue Overwashed Ninirn Distress Leather Accent Plaid Green 13
Rockport Men’s Mudguard Rocksand Leather Walking Shoes Size 6.5W D1410/
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
VTA-259: Shoes - Oxblood Calf US9.5 - EU42.5 - Peter Last Vass - psglte2810-Casual Shoes
LAMBRETTA INFINITY TRAINER NAVY UK11 (AIF011 on Box)
Under Armour desert sand Veloce Mid Lifestyle Shoes size 10.5
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!