- PUMA Women's Enzo Terrain Wn Sneaker
- STYLISH! Sperry Top-Siders Brown Tortoise PATENT LEATHER Penny Loafer Shoe 7.5
- Andrew Charles Mens Loafer Dark Grey JEREMY
- Man/Woman Men's Casual Shoes Driving Loafers 36910 Various styles fashionable Immediate delivery
- Low Top Mens Canvas Shoes Slip Ons Breathable Flats Summer Moccasins Gommino XYW
- Orvis Brown Leather Loafers Shoes Size 9 Slip On Great!
- Sperry Top-Sider 7 Seas 3- Eye Mens Black Boat Shoes
- Dolce Vita Teisha Grey Buckle Block Heel Booties Boots NWT
- NEW W/TAGS! ORIGINAL BEARPAW OPHELIA BLACK SUEDE WOMENS SZ. 5 BOOTS
- Blondo B4627-18 Leather Waterproof Wine color Ankle Boots 9.5M Aqua Protect
- Tommy Hilfiger, Dark Red Rain Boot, Gold TH Emblem, Women's size 5, NWT
- COLUMBIA ARCTIC TRIP OMNI-HEAT WOMEN'S WATERPROOF SNOW SKI BOOTS MSRP $115
- Allen Edmonds Mens "Boulder" Venetian Driving Moc Brown 10.5 B (102)
- PUMA MAN SNEAKER SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME CODE 360860 01 DISC BLAZE ATHL
- New Vans X Nintendo Legend Of Zelda Logo Print Black Classic Slip On Sz 10
- Leather Brown Roman Gladiator Jesus Sandals Strap Handmade US 5-12
- Tommy Hilfiger Women's Folk Flat, Taupe, 6 M US
- Converse All Star Unisex Sz 7 High Top Upper/Lining Textile Sneaker White
- Brooks Addiction Walker Sneaker - Men's Size 11.5 D Brown
- TOTES DAMIAN WATERPROOF BOOT / BLACK - MEN'S SIZE 13
- NEW STEVE MADDEN DIFFER BROWN ANKLE BOOTS MENS 11.5 MADDEN M-DIFFER FREE SHIP
- Cowtown Lizard print Mens 8D NEVER WORN in original box
- Man/Woman Mens Hi-Tec Trainers Label Idaho WP durable product quality Very practical
- Man's/Woman's REAL TREE RAIN BOOTS Good world reputation Various types and styles unique
- Cole Haan Lunargrands Gray Pink Suede Leather Chukka Ankle Boots Mens size 7.5 M
- Skechers Sport 51578 Mens Piers Ii Oxford 13US- Choose SZ/Color.
- adidas Originals Men's Forum Mid Refined Fashion Sneakers -, - Choose SZ/Color
- Giuseppe Zanotti Blue New Sandals Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- Givenchy Blue Royal Sandals Size US 10 Regular (M, B)
- J.Crew Black Chelsea Rain Boots/Booties Size US 11 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Revolution 4 IV Anthracite Blue Fury Black Men Running Shoes 908988-003
- Mens Nike Aptare SE 881988-002 Black/Black Brand New Size 11
- PUMA IGNITE LIMITLESS WEAVE - NOIR CHAUSSURES ADULTES NEUF
- CRAZYTRAIN ELITE W - Adidas
- New Women's Nike SF Special Field Air Force 1 MID Shoe Size 11 Green AA3966-300
- Man's/Woman's LE COQ SPORTIF Charline Gris Creme Great variety Online export store Pick up at the boutique
- Korean Womens Pointed Toe Sequins Stilettos High Heels Casual Ankle Boots I737
- Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit | Unlimited | Men's Size 10.5
- NEW Men Nike Metcon 3 Training Shoes Dark Grey Volt 852928-004 Size 13
- Jeffrey Campbell Womens Boots Booties Size 5 Orlando Pearl Heel Black Leather
- Madewell for J Crew The Otis Boot 10 - Soft Mahagony
- Tory Burch 'Ashlynn' Riding Boots Size 9
- 2018 Mary Jane Flats Women's Shoes Pumps Round Toe Retro Vintage British Style
- Via Spiga Women's Morgan Slip ON Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Cole Haan Womens CH1825S-1 Closed Toe Ballet Flats Stormcloud Size 6.0
- LANVIN TAUPE AND GOLD LEATHER BOAT SHOES SZ 41 approx 10 $595
- Church's Shoes 677036 White 36 1/2
- Nike Air Force 1 MID Women's Delta Lite - Wolf Grey / White / Blue - Size 7.5W
- NEOK1 B74245 Adidas Neo Womens CF Daily QT Mid W Sneaker, Black/White/Super
- Asics Gel Netburner Super 7 Womens Netball Shoe (B) (0109) + FREE AUS DELIVERY
- Women's Sketchers Flex Shoes Gray Orange Size 7.5 New
- Gentle Souls Womens Ethan Kiltie Loafer Soft Gold Metallic Leather Comfort Shoes
- BARGAIN | Brooks Addiction Walker Mens | NUBUCK | 2E | FREE DELIVERY | RRP $230
- Rockport dark brown leather, moc toe, boat shoes, Men's 12 M
- New Men's Sperry CVO Leather Armaretto Sneakers (13519816) (D2)
- Mr/Ms Mens Pod Slip-On Shoes Bentley Reputation first Strong value Cost-effective
- Converse Pro Leather Vulc Mid, Bars/Maroon- Men's Size 10.5
- Predictions Women's Black Zip Up Faux Fur Block Heel Ankle Boots Sz / US 11
- New Catherine Malandrino Women's Sorchanie Bootie boots Taupe heel size 9
- Fashion Wome s High Block Heels Bowknot Ankle Boots Platform Zip Sweet Shoes
- RALPH LAUREN WOMENS TAN SUEDE LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS SIZE 10B C112
- DOC DR MARTENS Air Wair Black 8 Eye Combat Boots Womens US 7
- Rockport Men's Shakespeare Circle Burgundy Loafer Shoes K53881
- 2014 adidas x Mastermind Japan Stan Smith black - mens US9
- Men Flip Flops Casual Rubber Summer Platform Sandals Beach Slippers Male Fashion
- Rider Men's Dunas Evolution Slide II
- 500$ Bally Venzio Brown Leather Sandals size US 12.5 Made in Italy
Men's/Women's: Kobe X: Modern Design
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Man/Woman: Adidas 3ST.002 (Primeknit): Reasonable Price
PUMA Vikky Platform EP Womens Trainers
New Women's PUMA Fierce Velvet Training Sneaker - 190913-01 Burgundy
adidas NEO Men's Cloudfoam Super Flex Running Shoes Navy/White/Blue Size 9.5 New
NEW ADIDAS STAN SMITH EASMIN FT BA7146 SOLAR GREEN WOMEN’S SIZE 8.5 5
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Mana Bounce M Men’s Running Size 10.5US AF4113 Shoe ADIDAS pshvxw6632-Athletic Shoes
Adidas original Stan Smith Sneakers TROPICAL BIRD US size 5 1/2 colorful BZ0412
NEW Puma Basket Platform Metallic 362339-04 Womens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!