- Gentlemen/Ladies：PUMA Women's Suede Core Platform - Choose SZ/color： highlight
- Mezlan Men's Baena Fashion Sneakers Black - Size 11 *New In Box*
- LOAKE GENTLEMEN'S 'BRAEMAR' BROWN LEATHER BROGUE SHOES SIZE 7 UK/41 EU/8 US
- MEN SHOES FLORSHEIM LOAFERS Size 9D BROWN LEATHER
- Casual Suede Moccasin Men Driving Boots Leather Tie Slip On Boat Shoes 8 Colors
- Calvin Klein Mens Ibrahim Box Leather Fashion Sneaker- Pick SZ/Color.
- Tall Riding Boots By Lenzi Made In Italy Size 8D Gently Used
- $169 NEW Sam Edelman Womens Green Rain Boots Sydney Waterproof Rubber Size 8
- DR MARTENS PINK PATENT LEATHER double zipper US 6 WOMENS HOT TOPIC AIR WAIR
- ☼ELEN☼ Bottines à talons - STYLE SHOES - Ref : 0930
- Justin Women Western Boots Sz 8.5 M
- Calvin Klein Men's Pace2 Grey Leather Suede Sneaker 11.5M 4999
- Eastland Men's Falmouth Tan Waxee Leather Moc Toe Shoes
- Dunham Men’s Windsor Brown Leather Walking Shoes Size 9.5D D1923/
- New Steve Madden Mens Riptide Black Slides Size 10
- ABEO Slip-On Shoes Terrie Neutral - Black - Size 7 - NEW
- Man/Woman converse Diverse new design Settlement Price TRUE
- CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STARS MENS RED CANVAS HI TOP SNEAKERS/SHOES SZ 12
- EASTLAND ALPINE HIKER X American Eagle Outfitters PL03-07 MEN'S SIZE 9
- Vintage Nautica Sailing League Hiking Boots Brown Suede Men's Size 9.5
- Men's Cap Toe Cognac Boots Detailed Perforation Dress Shoes Modern Oxfords Azar
- Mens Brogue shoes leather fur formal work wing tip carving oxford ankle boots
- New Demonia 2" Vegan Platform Studded Spiked Creeper Boots Goth Punk Men's 4-13
- Givenchy Black Tall 'eva' Rain 7us 37eu Boots/Booties Size US 7
- JUSTIN 1944 BROWN LEATHER COWBOY WESTERN BOOTS size 10 D made in USA
- New Men's Genuine Leather Loafers Slippers Casual shoes Oxfords Mules Moccasins
- Mt. Emey Men's 718 Black Comfort Shoes
- Adidas Samoa Vintage Mystery Red Pigskin Suede B39016 Men's SZ 8.5
- Sugawara Ltd | Rakuten Global Market: Slip-ons RIVIERAS Riviera men PAPEETE pattern black palm pattern palm tree sneakers
- Dior Brown Christian Quilt Stitch Open Toe / 9 Pumps Size EU 39 (Approx. US 9) Regular (M, B)
- NIKE SB DUNK HIGH BOOT BLACK WHITE BROWN UK6 US6.5 EUR39 806335 012 WORKBOOT
- Men's Nike Air Bakin Tim Hardaway Miami Heat Black Red 316383-001 men's 13
- Adidas Tubular Shadow W Womens AC7924 TRABRN,TRABRN,White Womens Size 6.5
- Nike Flat Flexible Running Sneakers Turquoise Grey Women Sz 9 2365
- Nike Blazer Low Women's Black/University Red J1689001
- Gianni Bini black leather boots 6.5 new
- Nike Zoom Kobe 7 VII Poison dart frog PDF size 12
- Nike Air Jordan XXXII Mid (Size 12.5) Why Not OKC Blue Orange AA1253 400
- Pointy Toe Stilettos Heels Thigh Boots Leopard Over Knee Suede Womens Shoes New
- RAG & BONE STUNNING TAN BROWN SUEDE & LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS-SZ 6 UK/39 EU/9 US
- DR. SCHOLLS BRAND NAVY MEMORY FOAM COOL FIT NWT SIZE 8M LIFESTYLE COLLECTION
- Women's Brown Camel color Flats Size 6 New
- Hotter Comfort Concept "Shake" Beige Braided Strap MJ Leather Shoes Size 8.5 US
- Men's/Women's Halfinger Clogs US 10 Consumer first Quality and quantity guaranteed Vintage tide shoes
- EMU Australia Womens Sheepskin Amity Moccasin - Black - 8
- prada black women's college spazz nero cuoio 38 8B $430 bergdorf goodman
- SPRING COURT Women's B2 Quilt White Lambskin Mid Cut Sneakers Shoes US 9 / 40
- Brooks Ravenna 9 Ebony Diva Pink White Women Running Shoes Sneakers 120269 1B
- NEW 859429 005 WOMEN'S NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN SE SHOE !! BLACK/BLACK
- Nike Womens Air Max Zero Black Black Sail Sz 7 NIB
- Apex Ambulator 1260 Women’s Therapeutic Diabetic Extra Depth Shoe X-wide 11 Blk
- GUESS Men's Edwin2 Loafer, Brown, Size 11.0
- Johnston Murphy XC4 Mens Sz 10.5 Brown Leather Boat Shoes Loafer Sheepskin Moc
- Dickies Mens Steel Toe Shoes 10.5 Sneake rSuede Shredder Grey Work Safety $70
- ANDREW MARC Men's Brown LEATHER Driver Loafers US 9 NEW
- Mens Driving Moccasin Slip on Loafers Patent Leather Nightclub Boat Shoes sz
- cory-1 Fashion Ankle Casual 3.5 Inch Heel High Women's Winter Boots Cognac 9-
- Fera-21 Women Knee High Kitten Low Heel Pointed Toe Side Zipper Boots
- Cape Robbin Connie-11 Olive Stretch Over Knee Thigh High Block Heel Pull On Boot
- Sesto Meucci Leather Color Block Sandals - Eirlys Black Multi med 8
- Nocona LDBU11 Womens Baylor University Brown Cowhide Branded College Boots
- Mens Embroidery Moccasin Gommino Driving Shoes Leather Slip On Loafers Round Toe
- Ralph Lauren Purple Label Mens Italy Hayward Brown Calf Suede Casual Moccasins
- Mens womens Hook&Loop Breathable sandals Steel toe insulation Safety work Shoes
- PRISTINE CONDITION !!! SKECHERS Mens Sz 13 Fishermen Sandals
- Lucky Brand Baako2 Suede Flat Black, 10
- Under Armour Mens Yard Low ST Metal Cleat UA1250044 001 size 10 MSRP $80
- Men's/Women's Nike Running shoes elegant discount price professional design
- Christian Louboutin Grey Flannel Milady Peep-toe Pumps Size US 11 Regular (M, B)
- Prada Beige Suede Over The Knee Stretch Boots/Booties Size US 9.5 Regular (M, B)
- ACME Vintage Boots Cowboy Western Mens Size 9D Brown Leather box33
- Mens Western Cowboy Boots Size 11 C Gray
- MENS NORTHWEST TERRITOY ULTRA LIGHT HIKING TRAIL BOOTS OIL RESIST SOLES SIZE 6.5
- Nocona Black Full Quill Ostrich Leather Cowboy Boots Men's Size 10.5 D USA
- Nike ACG All-trac Brown Leather Boots Mens Size 10.5 GREAT!
- ALDO Houlihan Men's Waterproof Insulated Winter Rubber Work Boot - Size 10 NIB
- Man's/Woman's Bostonian Men's Nicky Plain Toe Oxford Aesthetic appearance Carefully selected materials Modern mode
- Rockport Men's Colle Tie Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Man's/Woman's: Kyrie 4 Lucky Charms: Has a long reputation
Gentleman/Lady：Puma Ignite Running Women's Shoes：Diversified latest design
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Man/Woman：Puma Vikky Ribbon 364262 02 womens girls low black suede sneakers casual shoes：Outstanding Characteristics
Man/Woman：CF RACER TR - Adidas：Buy now
Man/Woman：Puma fenty creepers： Excellent Value
Men/Women：PUMA CHAUSSURE SUEDE PLATFORM METALLIC - BEIGE - 7 1/2 (4057827882513)：moderate cost
Men's/Women's：Puma Fierce Evoknit Athletic Women's Shoes Size： Practical and Economic
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Adi D Cap, Unisex, D-Adi Navy/White/Collegiate One Size Collegiate adidas pshvxw7882-Athletic Shoes
Man/Woman：adidas Women's Questar Ride W Running Shoe - Choose SZ/Color：Super Good Ware
Man/Woman：PUMA WOMAN SPORTS SNEAKER SHOES CODE 363627 BASKET PLATFORM EXPLOSIVE：People's borders
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!