- Mens Adidas ZX 900 Weave Multi Red/Grey/Black M21426 Sizes: _11.5
- new women's square toes slip on loafers moccasin slipper shoes flat heel casual
- Klogs Naples Mens - Womens Clogs Black Oiled - 8 Wide
- Skechers Performance Womens Go Walk 4 Merge Walking Shoe- Pick SZ/Color.
- Asics GT-2000 5 Lite-Show [T7E6N-9041] Women Running Shoes Black/Island Blue
- WMNS NIKE AIR MAX PLUS SE BLACK-BLACK-ANTHRACITE-WHITE SZ 10 [862201-003]
- Klogs Monica 6.5 Womens brown leather woven clogs slip resistant mule wedge
- Durea Shoes Womens Brown Sandels Size 6 WW
- DS NIKE 1995 OG VINTAGE JORDAN XI CONCORD 7.5 I IV V VI VIII X XII XIII XVI XVII
- Men's Shoes Fallow Breathable Mesh Shoes Anti-Skid Shoes Student Running Shoes
- New Sperry STS16451 Wahoo Cvo Knit Chino Men's Casual Shoes 7.5 US
- Rocky 2034 SlipStop Oxford Mens Shoes Size 9.5 M BRAND NEW IN BOX
- pre owned mens adidas shoe size 41 or 8 us
- ACROSSA Side Buckle Black Rubber Rain Ankle Boots 9US/40EUR
- Clarks Ingalls Tweed Brown Leather Ankle Boots Shoes 66777 Womens size 7.5 M
- Khombu Womens MELANIE Leather Closed Toe Mid-Calf Cold Weather Boots
- Man/Woman Sketchers Boots The color is very eye-catching Elegant and sturdy packaging Lightweight shoes
- G by Guess Womens Hailee WC Round Toe Knee High Fashion Boots, Brown, Size 8.0 N
- Authentic Christian Dior Burgundy Woven Leather Loafers Shoes, Size 11
- New 2004 Nike Dunk High Pro SB size 8.5 Deep Olive Ghost 305050-302
- New In Box Bally Aston White Leather Striped Low-Top Trainer Sneakers 7EU/8US
- REEF MENS SANDALS REEF ROVER PRINTS GREY GREY SIZE 13
- Paul Mayer Women's Cozy Gray Leather Quilted Ballerina Flat
- chaussure homme Heyraud pointure 39 noir Excellent état
- Reebok Pump Omni Lite Mens Classic Boots V61438 Trainers~& 7.5 ONLY~
- Aggressor 8" Steel Toe Steel Plate Men's Black Work Boot 12M
- Weinbrenner Steel Toe FULL GRAIN BIKER/WORK Boots Size 8 1/2 Dead Stock USA
- DR. MARTENS MEN'S SUSSEX 3-EYE BOOTS BLACK BEAR TRAX LEATHER 12 MEDIUM 11 UK $95
- Black Old West Leather Cowboy Boots Size 10D Mens Excellent
- New in Box Vintage Rare Men's Size 10.5 Colorado Sterling Red Brick Leather Boot
- Christian Louboutin Green Classic Iriza 100mm Croc Embossed Velvet Leather D'orsay Heels Pumps Size EU 38.5 (Approx. US 8.5) Regular (M, B)
- Valentino Pink Red Grey Green Color Block Rock Stud Sandals Size US 7 Regular (M, B)
- Speed Limit 98 Rhinestone Platforms Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- Wolverine Comp Toe Carbonmax Wp Work Boot - Fletcher Mid W10490 NIB
- New Mens Retro British Suede Western Chukka Chelsea boots Formal Business Shoes
- New In Box Vans Vincent Van Gogh Skull Classic Slip On Men's 6/ Women's 7.5
- Men/Women：PUMA Women's Vikky Velvet Rope BL Sneaker - Choose SZ/color：Attractive Design
Puma Fierce KRM Womens Hi Top Trainers 189866 02 Sneakers Shoes
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Men's Adizero Ambition 4 Running Shoe, Mystery Petrol/White/Petrol Night, Sz 8
PUMA THE BLACK LABEL MOSTRO RE-LUXE WEDGES WHITE LEATHER SNEAKER SHOES WOMEN'S 8
Gentleman/Lady: Nike Air Max LT21: recommended today
Gentleman/Lady: Adidas UltraBOOST - BA8922: High Quality
Women Adidas Equipment Racing 93 W F37616 White/Brown/Tan Originals Size 7.5
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Women's Suede Bow Wn Sneaker Choose SZ/Color：precious boutique - Gentlemen/Ladies：PUMA pshvxw9013-Athletic Shoes
PUMA Suede Platform Trace Block Women's Carmine Rose/Winetasting 36705702
adidas Ace 17.3 Mens Indoor Football Trainers US 9 /3 REF 3827
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!