- Adidas Originals Stan Smith Sneaker Donna Scarpe Casual Scarpe Basse
- Gentleman/Lady ARRAY Womens Closed Toe Loafers Crazy price Good market Excellent workmanship
- Clarks CloudSteppers Sillian Paz Slip-on Loafer - Women's Size 9M Black
- NEW KATIE GRAND LOVES HOGAN WOMENS BALLET FLATS
- Columbia Women's Terrebonne Hiking Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- Vionic With Orthaheel Walker Women's Walking Shoes Sneakers Comfort Leather
- Adidas Pro Model W Womens BY2776 White,CBLACK,GOLDMT Womens Size 5.5
- Adidas Originals Women's Ultraboost X CLIMA in Purple/Heather Grey/Coral CG3947
- Skechers Shape Ups Womens Size 9.5 Purple/White Shoes
- SAS Time out Brown Leather Diabetic Walking Shoes Men Size 8.5 EE
- Mephisto Air Relax Brown Leather Oxford Derby Dress Casual Shoe Men US SIZE 12
- Punk Mens Leather Hidden Heels Creeper Business Loafters Leisure Shoes Pull On S
- Clarks Escalade Step Shoe - Men's Size 11W Brown
- Adidas BBNeo St Daily Originals Shoes Satell/Runwht Q38625 Sz 8 - 11
- Sesto Meucci Brown Leather Zip Ankle Fashion Boots Size 6.5 N
- New Orthofeet Women's Shenandoa Black Boots Size 6 Wide NO INSOLE
- Genuine Leather Ladies Flat Ankle Boots Light Tan 41 (10) with elastic
- Charlie Horse Western Boots Women’s 7 1/2 B
- Tommy Hilfiger Womens Ebonie Closed Toe Mid-Calf Cold Weather Black Size 5.0 y
- Donald J Pliner Mens Palano Beaded Loafer Velvet & Leather Burgundy Sz 12 $425
- HUGO BOSS Green Aki Men's Sneakers Fashion Shoes Leather 50247607 001 Black
- BN Y3 YOHJI YAMAMOTO HIGH TOP SNEAKERS/SHOES/KICKS N DSQUARED SHOES BOX SZ.12US
- Mojari Leather Men Shoes Indian Flip-Flops Black Open Slippers Flat US 8-12
- The Flexx Women's Musee Ballet Flat - Choose SZ/Color
- Diadora Shape 6 - Blue;White - Mens
- Adidas F10 Mens 10D Red Leather “Indoor” Low Top Shoes
- Red Wing Heritage Leather Footbed, Tan, Large/9-10.5 D US
- New Muck M2L-900 Muckster II Low Shoe Mud Slush Rain Slip on Airmesh Lining
- KAMIK KW2000 Steel Shank Sole Suede and Rubber Waterproof Snow Boots Mens Size 9
- Born Starky Taupe Pull On Wing Tip Chelsea Boots Mens 9.5 Barely Worn - Nice!
- Givenchy Black N Floral Tyson Sneakers Size US 10 Regular (M, B)
- Dior Black J'adior Patent Leather Slingback Flats Size EU 39 (Approx. US 9) Regular (M, B)
- Wolverine Nation Durashocks Carbonmax 6" Boots, Men's Size 12 EW, Brown
- Dr. Martens Men's Newton Sz US 14 M / Cherry Red Leather 8 Eye Boots $125
- NIKE Men's Shoes 614104 Black 28ｃｍ
- ECCO Mens Ennio Boot Fashion Sneaker 9-- Pick SZ/Color.
- Puma Platform Velvet Crushed Gem Cameo Brown 366497-02 WOMEN SHOES size 7
adidas Women's Questar Drive W - Choose SZ/Color
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
adidas Cosmic M Grey Blue Men Running Shoes Sneakers Trainers BB4347
ADIDAS ALTARUN CF K CQ0032 FUCSIA-29
Gentleman/Lady: nike flyknit racer: Quality trustworthy
Men's Adidas Ultra Boost 2.0 Core Black
PUMA Suede Heart Reset Women’s Sneakers size 8
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Fur Slide Bay/Puma Silver 365772 01 Women's Puma pshvxw2479-Athletic Shoes
AUTHENTIC New Women's PUMA ANKLE STRAP Fenty Rihanna Cleated Creeper Sneaker 6.5
PUMA SUEDE PLATFORM ANIMAL SNEAKERS VERDE MARRONE 365109-03
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!