- Christian Louboutin Beige Decoltish 100 Nude Cork Gold Liege Lame Heel Pumps Size EU 39 (Approx. US 9) Regular (M, B)
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN COBBLESTONE OFF WHITE TAN KHAKI BEIGE 318429 040 SZ 8
- Man/Woman Splendid Women's Spl-Lakota Ankle Bootie Economical and practical Quality First Diversified new design
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Rachelle Ankle Boot, Black, 10 Medium US
- Women's NATURALIZER Coral Pink Flower Travel Ballet Flats Slip On Shoes Sz 6.5 M
- Womens Bling Bling Creeper Slip On Sequins Shoes Platform Loafers Sneakers 2018
- Irregular Choice IC POODLE FLAT POINT shoes size 39
- NEW Alegria Leather Slip-on Shoes - Joleen US 7 - 7.5 OH YEA BLUES
- Newbark Los Angeles Melanie Loafers Leather Suede Flats Sz 6.5 NIB 595 Black WH
- G.H. Bass & Co. Women's Ellie Penny Loafer, Camel, 11 M US
- NEW adidas City Racer W BB9808 Womens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- MERRELL J12338 MQM FLEX Wmn′s (M) Grey/Black Mesh Hiking Shoes
- adidas Pure Boost X Element Women's Core Black/Core Black/Real Coral BB6086
- New Balance Women's 996v3 Hard Court Tennis Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- Apex Women's A302W Mary Jane Flat Therapeutic Extra Depth Shoe Size 5 M
- Man's/Woman's K-Swiss Men's Court Frasco Sc Sneaker, Ideal gift for all occasions Quality First At an affordable price
- Mens Rockports Hand Sewn Dressports Penny Loafers Size 8.5 US Genuine Leather
- Men Shoes Casual British Low Top Patent Leather Round Toe Brogue Elegant Sbox14
- BRAND NEW SPERRY STAR WARS Men's Cloud Slip On Droids Shoes R2-D2 & C-3PO 11 NIB
- Men's sz 10.5 C cordovan color Johnston & Murphy penny loafers shoes 511
- Spoke! Soda Women's Almond Toe Ankle Bootie in Black Nubuck Leatherette
- Men/Women ZIGI SOHO Women's Karsten Winter Boot Clever and practical The latest technology Different styles and styles
- M4D3 Felix Chelsea Leather Slip-On Boot!! New!! Msrp $160.00 Sz. 8.5
- SALE PLEASER Sexy 4" Heel Brown Knee High Boots w/ Buckle Large Sizes 14
- Vince Camuto Womens Paton Leather Closed Toe Knee High Fashion Boots
- Man/Woman Stacy Adams Men's Barstow Oxford economic Trendy professional design
- Calvin Klein Men's Radley Box Smooth Oxford
- NEW John Varvatos Converse M11.5/W13.5 CT HI DRILL/DRILL/BLACK Shoes C
- Nike 849756-310 Men's Taupo Suede Slide Slip On Premium Shoes Sandals, 9
- SAS Women's Coco-M Bronze Dress Shoe Size 9 1/2 Narrow Made in USA
- Nike Lebron 11 XI Black University Red 616175 001 Miami Heat Away Sz 12
- CONVERSE JACK PARCELL OX C BRANCH / WHITE
- Men's High Top Rain Boots Outdoor Fishing Waterproof Rubber Sole Shoes Safety
- Nocona MDTEN12 Mens University of Tennessee Cowhide Branded College Boots size 8
- Gentlemen/Ladies Keen men boots size 12.0 Long-term reputation comfortability Complete specifications
- Dakota North Bay Insulated SPST Men's Black/Yellow Work Boots 12M
- Mr. Macho Genuine Ostrich Men Leather Boots Country Western Cowboy Size 9.5
- NEW Puma Fenty by Rihanna Trainer Mid Geo Sneakers Shoes Evening Blue Womens
- PUMA Womens XT S Mono Eclipse Trainers.
- Giuseppe Zanotti Gold Metallic Mesh Sandals Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- ALAÏA Red Bombe 90mm Amarante Satin Studded Ankle Strap Sandal Heel Pumps Size EU 38.5 (Approx. US 8.5) Regular (M, B)
- Naturalizer Brown Flats Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- nike womens zoom vapor size 8 tour tennis solar 631475-602
- Nike Air Force 1 Mid Retro Premium Jewel Shoes, 941913 600 Size 8.5 NEW
- Nike blazer mid premium black prm size men’s 9, 429988-007
- BOSS HUGO BOSS Men's Trainers Parkour Runn Logo In 260 Med Beige
- Adidas UEFA Champions League Final CARDIFF 17 Competition Soccer Ball AZ5201 E_n
- Wmns Nike Blazer Low LE Triple White Leather Women Shoes Sneakers AA3961-104
- WOMENS NIKE AIR MAX FURY PURE PLATINUM SAIL AA5740 007 ATHLETIC SHOES 7.5,9,9.5
- Cambridge Select Women's Cowboy Western Pointed Toe Knee High Pull On Tabs Boots
- NEW Sz 7 Nike Force Zoom Trout 5 Turf White/University Red Baseball AH3374-161
- Nike Air Max 90 NS GPX Big Logo- Men's Trainer (UK SIZES 6 -12)Black-Brand New
- Pikolinos Zaragoza W9H-8800 Brandy Women Leather Zip Tassel Mid Heel Ankle Boots
- Seychelles Womens Clavichord II Ankle Bootie- Pick SZ/Color.
- BERNARDO Black Suede Sequin Floral Top Accented Slip On Ballet Flats Sz 9 B3968
- SAS Womens 7.5N Kiltie Tassel Slip on Comfort Loafers Shoes Black Leather Y482
Prada White Leather with Logo Mules/Slides Size EU 37 (Approx. US 7) Regular (M, B)
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Christian Louboutin Black Evoluta 100 Leather Mesh Sling Pointed Pumps Size EU 36 (Approx. US 6) Regular (M, B)
Christian Louboutin Cork Multi Follies Spikes 100 Pumps Size EU 37 (Approx. US 7) Regular (M, B)
Giuseppe Zanotti Blue Harmony Sandals Coline 110 Metallic 35.5 Pumps Size US 5.5 Regular (M, B)
Christian Louboutin Black Scalopump 85 Vv/Nappa Pumps Size EU 37.5 (Approx. US 7.5) Regular (M, B)
Christian Louboutin Blue Iriza Pumps Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Louboutin Kaki Maryl 120 Mimetique Platforms Size US 7 Regular (M, B) Christian Watersnake psioov2044-Platforms
Alexander McQueen White/Pink Oversized Sneakers Sneakers Size EU 39 (Approx. US 9) Regular (M, B)
Christian Louboutin Black Rosella Leather Ballerina Ballet 35.5 Flats Size US 5.5
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!