- Stuart Weitzman Grey The Tiemodel Boots/Booties Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- Rare UK Exclusive Women’s Air Max 1 SD “Prism Pink” Sz 11.5
- Clarks Bendables Ashland Spin Womens 9M Brown Leather Cutout Loafers Flats Shoes
- Pleaser Women's Beyond 012 Black Patent/Black PVC Ankle Straps
- New Balance Shoes OTP Tactical Men's Bushmaster 6-Inch OTP Tactical Boot
- Deer Stags Mens 8M Brown Oxford Williamsburg Shoe
- New Men Boys Preppy Flats Casual Shoes Outdoor Sneakers Low Top Canvas Plimsolls
- NEW Hotter Comfort Concept Bannister AF Brown Suede Shoes Men's Size 8 US
- Sperry Mens Top Slider Boat Shoes Size 10.5 Tan
- Men/Women Easy Spirit 11 B Short Boot excellent quality Fine art Outstanding style
- SC35 Astarie Buckle Knee High Boots 353, Brown, 6 US
- NEW pink-Blush/Gold Spike 5.5"High Wedge 1.5"Platform Sexy Ankle BootS Size 10
- New Shellys London 'Kmenta' Glitter navy boots women's sz US 6
- White Mountain New Dover Black Womens Shoes Size 6 M Boots MSRP $99
- PONY Product Of New York Greenwich Hi Leather Men's Shoes White 0710015-w93
- Paul Smith Jeans Snap Felt Sneaker Orange US Size 11, UK Size 10, Brand New
- W-1330200 New Alexander McQueen White Twist Calf Hi-Top Sneakers Size 43 US-10
- Reef Men's Leather Fanning - Brown / Brown - 14
- NIB $120 Sam Edelman Lilly Nude LEATHER/TWEED/PATENT Flats Shoes Womens 8 1/2 M
- Spring Autumn Men's Tide Retro Casual Shoes Fashion Trend Breathable Shoes Y594
- Nike Zoom Attero Grey white Green 555072 004 Size 11
- Dakota Men's Steel Toe Steel Plate Syntrol Premium Injected Boots Black Size 14M
- VTG MENS JUSTIN COWBOY WORK LEATHER BROWN BOOTS SIZE 9 EE
- NEW Solo Men's Side Zip Carlos Boots - Black - Size:13
- Keen 1018654 Men's Boulder Low Waterproof Steel Toe Raven Gray Hiking Work Shoes
- Rocky Forge Waterproof Work Boot RK025 8.5W
- Jimmy Choo Stylish & Comfortable Pumps Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Mercura Wing Leather Ankle Heels 37 Boots/Booties Size US 7
- Giorgio Brutini Mens BlackJack 15548 Leather Slip On Demi Zip Ankle Boot Brown M
- Converse Pro Leather LP Ox Mens Skateboarding-Shoes 558031C
- Miu Miu Men Blue Fashion Sneaker Casual Shoe - US 7.5 - Pre Owned
- Adidas Tmac Basketball Shoes Size 11
- Jimmy Choo Black Jade Flats Size US 7 Regular (M, B)
- nike air zoom mariah flyknit racer men's
- Nike Zoom Bruin SB - 366665 031
- CQ2253_adidas Shoes – Eqt Support Adv W grey/black/blue_2017_Women_Textile_Nuevo
- Nike Wmns Zoom Winflo 5 V Black White Women Running Shoes Sneakers AA7414-001
- VANS CLASSIC SLIP ON (MOODY FLORAL) BLACK WHITE CANVAS SKATE SZ 8.5 WOMENS NIB
- INC Size 8.5 Morgan Bordeaux Heeled Booties Leather Calf Fur Side Zipper
- Nike Metcon Repper DSX Black White Mens Mesh Running Sneakers Low-Top Trainers
- Nike Lebron Xi Zapatillas Baloncesto Terracota Warrior 616175 005 Muestra
- Womens Back Zipper Over The Knee High Boots Leather Pointy Toe Stilettos Heels
- Clarks Women's Arisda Cashel Boot 10 BM US, Black Synthetic
- New Women Loafer Slip on Platform Round toe Board shoes Denim Canvas shoes 2019Y
- New Women Pull on Rivet Creepers Platform Rhinestones Leather Two Colors Shoes
- Eastland Women's Roxanne Penny Loafer, Brick, 8.5 Medium US
- Man/Woman Lanvin Leather Ballerina Flat, 36 main category low cost TRUE
- ethnic style Womens round toe Casual Leather Lolita Ankle Strap Flats Shoes
- Man's/Woman's Authentic Valentino Sandals Size 39 Online Shopping Trendy Modern mode
- Bearpaw Women's Frankie Fur-Collared High Top Black II Microsuede/Faux Fur
- Salewa WS Wildfire Vent Approach Women's Trail/Hiking Shoes Carbn/Assn Sz 9(US)
- Nike Women's Air Max 270 JDI Just Do It White Orange Black Running AH6789-104
- DANSKO Brown Leather Dual Side Gore Clogs / US 7.5-8 Women's
- Nautilus N1362 Steel Toe Athletic Shoe Women's Size 8 M
- men's shoes MOMA 7 () loafers black shiny leather AC282-B
- Steve Madden Mens Moirai Gray Fashion Sneakers Shoes 8 Medium (D) BHFO 0151
Christian Louboutin Black Madame Menule 100 Strass Bow Heel 35.5 Pumps Size US 5.5 Regular (M, B)
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Bottega Veneta Mahogany/Burgundy Fur Pony Hair Chelsea Boots/Booties Size US 10.5 Regular (M, B)
Christian Louboutin Bronze Dollyla 100 Cappuccino Ankle Strap Heel 35 Pumps Size US 5 Regular (M, B)
Jimmy Choo Black & Brown Cowboys Boots/Booties Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
Giuseppe Zanotti Black Suede Ankle Boots/Booties Size EU 39 (Approx. US 9) Regular (M, B)
Christian Louboutin Nude Pijonina 100 Kid Leather Scalloped Heel 35.5 Pumps Size US 5.5 Regular (M, B)
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Christian Nude Decollete 868 100mm Calf Pumps Size US 8 Regular (M, B) Louboutin Jazz psioov2764-Pumps
Céline Blue Criss Cross Flats Sandals Size EU 35 (Approx. US 5) Wide (C, D)
Valentino New Pineapple Print Slip On Leather Sneakers (Men's) Flats Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!