- Women Converse 549686c Woolrich Chuck Taylor Hi Boots Thunder Grey Plaid SZ 6
- Men Sequins Bling Rivet Dress Formal Shoes Slip On Stylish Club Casual Loafers
- Sperry Top-Sider A/O Men's Sahara Boat Shoe 10.5M
- Miss A Women's Moxby 1 Taupe/Taupe Boot 7.5M
- Material Girl Womens Carleigh Closed Toe Knee High Fashion Boots
- Men's/Women's Women Cross-tied Platform Shoes The color is very eye-catching Year-end sale King of the crowd
- Madden Girl Women's Shaare Fringe Booties Black Size 7.5 M
- Vaneli Zachary Black Leather Knee High Stretch Boots Women’s Size 5.5 M *
- Men Occident Metallic Stud Party Nightclub Dress Real Leather Slip On Shoes US11
- Hugo Boss Shoes Fusion_Hito_Itgrnp Fashion Men Black New
- Men Casual Sandals Flip Flops Flat Shoes For Summer Walking Beach Sport Slippers
- Kenneth Cole Shoes Go-Fourth Fashion Men Black New
- Men's/Women's Real-hairon-leather-peshaweri-sandal durability At a lower price Fine wild
- XIDISO Mens Running Shoes Breathable Fashion Sneakers Lightweight Athletic Wa...
- CONVERSE ALL STARS MENS PINK/WHITE CHECK CANVAS LO TOP SNEAKERS/SHOES SZ 9 US
- Mens Punk Rock Goth Elmo Ankle Slip On Zip Cowboy Biker Boots Leather Buckle
- POLO Ralph Lauren Dover Hill lll Mens Leather Boots Size 13 D
- Men Leather Dress Formal Shoes Ankle Boots Loafers US Size 5-12 Hot Business c18
- Leather Firefighting ALL AMERICAN Northwest EMT Size 12 EE Hard Toe ZIPPER
- Bates Mens Enforcer5"Szlea/Nylsemc-M Black Work & Safety Boots Size 10 (309430)
- Man/Woman Men's 12 EE Burgundy Cowboy Boots Special purchase Settlement Price Famous store
- ALDO Men's Tripper Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Clarks Men's Desert London Beeswax Full Grain Leather Size 10.5 M
- adidas Women's Tennis - Choose SZ/Color
- Valentino Red Rockstud Leopard Calf Hair Kitten Pumps Size EU 37.5 (Approx. US 7.5) Regular (M, B)
- Valentino Rockstud Leather Sandals Size EU 37.5 (Approx. US 7.5) Regular (M, B)
- Steve Madden Black --- Sandals Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- MENS NIKE LEBRON XIII FRIDAY THE 13TH HORROR 13 807219-106 WHITE - SIZE 10.5
- Mens NikeLab Dunk Lux Low Arctic Orange White 857587-800 sz 10 NO BOX TOP
- Adidas Women's Superstar Bold Shoes Size 9 New Grey White
- 616725-009 Women's Nike Air Force 1 '07 PRM Shoe!!BLACK/BLACK/SAIL/GUM MED BROWN
- Mr/Ms FAGUO Cypress Or Brillant Practical and economical The latest technology Excellent function
- Dolce Vita Women's Sibil Ankle Bootie - Choose SZ/Color
- Nike air max jewell 917672 001 womens trainers sneakers shoes SAMPLE
- Nike Mens Zoom Fly Running Shoes sz 14 Green Khaki Sneakers
- Womens Patent Leather Runway Block Heels Over The Knee High Shoes Thigh Boots Sz
- Gentlemen/Ladies Sam Edelman Women's Tinsley Rain Boot Customer first Clearance TRUE
- ara Women's Magaly Boot Brown Synthetic Suede 8 W US
- MERRELL Women's Barrado Brown Suede Leather Zip Front Walking Shoe Sz 7.5
- Dansko Womens Charlie Fashion Sneaker /6.5-- Pick SZ/Color.
- Spenco Siesta - Women's Slide - Canvas Off-white - 11
- John Fluevog Black Leather Slip Ons Womens Size 6
- NIB Auth Tory Burch Carita Canvas Leather Ballet Flats $265 5.5
- New Balance Women's Ww411wt2 White 8.5 D US
- AUTHENTIC Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lo Hello Kitty Platform Blk Women size
- New Balance Women's 890v6 Running Shoe Gunmetal/Pink Glo/Black
- Skechers Work Slip Resistant Clog - Women's Size 8, Black
- Gentlemen/Ladies Joya, Delia US 6.5 Strong heat and wear resistance Beautiful appearance As of the latest model
- BNIB BOTTEGA VENETA Intrecciato Mens Leather Slip-on Sneakers ITALY 100%AUT 42.5
- Rockport Mens Penny Loafers Suede Leather Moc Toe Driving DMX Tech 9M
- British style Men's Slip On Loafers Driving Flat Round Toe Casual gommino Shoes
- Mens stylish Ankle short Boots Carved pull on zip High Top British shoes Casual
- Gentlemen/Ladies Jordan Court Vision 00 684835 111 for you to choose Affordable Characteristics
- Tommy Hilfiger Jackie Black 8.5M Boots TW01370
- Taupe Perforated Slit Open Toe Booties Shoes Heels Ankle Peep Cutout New 5-10
- White Mountain New Dover Black Womens Shoes Size 6.5 M Boots MSRP $99
- Nine West Brettly, Bottines femme - Marron , 39.5 EU (9 US) ////SOLDE\\\\
- Vintage Denny Stewart Womens Black Snakeskin leather Boots (winter lined) Sz 7.5
- Bed Stu Mens Bench Made Destressed Leather Oxford Size 10.5
- Adidas Freak x Kevlar Football Cleats Multi Color S84842 Sz 8.5 - 13
- Sz. 10 D POLO Ralph Lauren X CROCKETT & JONES Loafers Dainite Benchmade ENGLAND
- POLO RALPH LAUREN MEN LEATHER BIG PONY FLIP FLOP SUEDE SUMMER SHOES SANDALS 13
- Lot High Polish Metal Strap Detail Beaded Faux Leather Sandals Fashion Shoes
- Mens Hiking Wool Fur inside Sneakers Sports Trekking Mountain Climbing Shoes NEW
- Air Jordan IX 9 Retro Johnny Kilroy Edition 302370-012 Size 12 Beaters
- L.L. Bean Soft Brown Leather Chukka Style Boots Men's Size 11 W Made in the U.S.
- Steampunk Cog Strap Low Heel Mid Calf Engineer Biker Boots Shoes Adult Men
- Justin's Mens Cowboy Boots size 11D - w/ Leather. Boots are in good condition!
- WOMENS TECNICA MOON BOOT NYLON WATER PROOF RAIN WINTER SNOW SKI SKING
- Balenciaga Black New Studded Wedge Leather Sandals Size US 5
- Valentino Black Garavani 'vltn' Boots/Booties Size EU 37.5 (Approx. US 7.5) Regular (M, B)
- Givenchy Black Patent Leather Pumps Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- Nike PG 1 University Red Size 11.5 (Offer)
- Nike Lebron LBJ Soldier 10 White/Black Hi Top 856489 100 Mens Basketball SZ 16.5
- adidas Women's Cheer Flyer Cross-Trainer Shoe - Choose SZ/color
- Men's Justin Black Lizard Leather Cowboy Western Boots Size: 7 D
- Vans Authentic Unisex Sk8-Hi Slim Fashion Sneaker
- NEW adidas Cloudfoam Swift Racer BB9941 Mens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- New Rocky RKS0297 Endeavor Point Brown Men's Waterproof Casual Shoes 6.5 US
- Adidas Originals AeroBounce Women Running Shoes Black NEW 7 1/2
- Nike Air Max Plus GS Sz 6.5 Youth
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star 1970 Ox Women's Girl's Trainers
- Women Super High Stiletto Heel Shoe Ankle Boots Nightclub Multi-Colored Platform
- NIKE AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 34 RUNNING BRAND NEW/BOX MODEL 880555 403
- Nike Kobe AD Mamba Mentality "Honesty" Mamba Day NEW DS - Men's Sz 10
- Jessica Simpson Womens Maxi Boot- Pick SZ/Color.
- Pleaser Pink Label Women's Div2018/Bnpu Boot, Brown Faux Leather, 13 M US
- Salvatore Ferragamo "ROBESPIERRE GANCINI" black Riding Boots SZ 5
- Womens College Leather PU T-strap Buckle Pumps Casual Shoes Round toe Plus Size
- NEW! NIB! Sperry Top Sider ANGELFISH Gray Perforated Leather Boat Shoe Shoes 6 M
- J Slides Men's Dimmi Sneaker, Black Suede, 8.5 Medium US
- Cole Haan Piper Mule - Women's Size 8.5B Gold
Sam Edelman Suede Boots US Size 7.5
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Metaphor Bethany Womens Boots Black Size 11
WOMENS 8.5 M CLARKS BROWN LEATHER FASHION CHUNK HEELS ZIPPER BOOTS
TOSCA GRAY LMDFBTS30 Women's Shoes Size 7 () Leather Boots Mephisto
Very Nice Black & Redwood Leather Dr. MARTENS Ankle Boots US 6
Steve Madden Womens Shoes Size 7 Brown Mid Calf Boots Leather Block Heel
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Sbicca Zepp Platform Wedge Bootie Faux Leather 6.5 Tan Women's psjppc7616-Boots
Reneeze W COCO 3 KHA Women Mid-Calf Boot- Black 8H (8.5M) NIB
IMPO Amanda Flat Stretch Black Comfort Zip Derby Riding Boots Women's 8 M new
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!