- Nike Jordan Super.Fly 5 Basketball Black/Green Glow (844677-032) Sz 11
- ECCO 836503 - Arizona Tie Size: - Color:
- CLARKS Women's Ashland Effie, Black, 11 M US
- Nine West Women's Jeffrey Suede Mule, Black Suede, 7.5 M US
- Flat Born Madeleine Rose Full Grain Leather
- DIESEL CLARITA LOW VINTAGE WOMEN SHOES WHITE/RED 5000 SIZE 5 NEW
- Gentleman/Lady ASICS Tiger Unisex Gel-PTG Modern technology Fast delivery Different styles and styles
- New Balance Women's WT10v1 Minimus Trail Running Shoe Black/Blue 8 D US
- Nike Women's Air Max 95 OG 307960-111 Lifestyle Sneakers
- Sofft Baltazar Leather Sneaker black size 8.5 women's tennis shoe
- Hush Puppies Gil Slip On Shoe - Men's Size 13M - Black
- Cole Haan Dillon Men's Brown Leather Penny Loafer Moccasin Sz 13 M 2906 VGUC
- $249 KENNETH COLE REACTION Mens BLACK LEATHER MOC TOE OXFORD SHOES US SIZE 8.5
- Sanuk Pick Pocket Denim Men's Casual Sidewalk Surfer Charcoal - 11
- Bob Marley lion high tops Rasta sneakers shoes BLACK mens Canvas Hi Top Shoes
- Gentleman/Lady baretraps boots 7.5 Comfortable feeling Low price Current shape
- Man's/Woman's Chelsea Crew Blossy Brown Boots Customer first Excellent performance General product
- New BEARPAW Walnut STEPHANIE Knee High Boot 6 $120 Suede/Wool/Sheepskin Winter
- Cole Haan Minna Women's Shoes Black Suede Ankle Booties Size 8 M
- EMU Australian women’s winter real suede fur sheepskin boots size 7 black
- Men Steve Madden Shoes Virgil Fashion Black Size 9
- DS COLE HAAN ZEROGRAND LASER WINGTIP BRONZE METALLIC sz 11 C26033 oxford
- AUTHENTIC LUXURY PRADA SHOES PENNY LOAFER 2DE010 BROWN US 11
- Men's Authentic Leather RANCHERO BROWN mexican sandals men's huaraches Size12
- Olrik Denmark Luxury Designer Suede Leather Orange Espadrilles Made in Spain 39
- Creative Recreation Black Gold Diamond Perforated Leather Sneakers Rare Sz. 9
- Nike Dunk Sb N7 Size 11 Kd Kyrie 270
- Mens Luca Mancini Brown Nubuck Zip Up Boots LM2707E
- ky709 DR. SCHOLL shoes brown suede men ankle boots
Nike Match Classic Suede Men's 844611-001 Black White Vachetta Tan Shoes Size 13
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Nike Zoom All Out Low Running Shoes Blue Orbit 878670-406 Men's Size 8 NEW
Brand New Nike Air Huarache Drift Run Shoes Volt Black White AH7334-700 Men's
Nike Zoom KD10 X 897815-004 "Triple Black" Kevin Durant Basketball Shoes Sz 10.5
Nike AIR FLYKNIT MAX 620469 016 Nike Men’s 11.5 MSRP 5
NIKE AIR ZOOM ULTRA SIZE 11 MEN'S TENNIS SHOES (845007 114)
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Nike free tr force flyknit Men's running shoes 013 Multiple sizes 833275 psjrfa6412-Athletic Shoes
Nike Mens Hyperdunk 2017 Low 897663-100 White/Black-Pure Platinum Size 8.5
Nike Air Max 95 DYN FW Black & Red Sz: 10.5 w/Free Shipping
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!