- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Women's White/White/Metallic Silver 24981101
- Mens Leather Spike Rivet Skull Slip On Loafers Shoes Gommino Casual Pump Driving
- Mr/Ms Brinley Co Women's Brinley-02 Slouch Boot fashion Strong value fine
- IKRUSH Womens Aria Zip Up Knee High Boots
- Hush Puppies Adelle Womens Fashion Chelsea Boots Memory Foam/Comfortable
- Justin Bent Rail Western Boots Puma Tan Cowboy Women’s Size 8 BRL103 Made in USA
- G by Guess Womens Hailee WC Round Toe Knee High Fashion Boots Brown Size 8.0 0
- Versace 19.69 915 VITELLO NERO Brogue Men's Black US
- Salvatore Ferragamo Blue Marin Suede Loafers Gold Gancini Hardware US 9.5D Auth.
- Croft and Barrow Men's size 11M Hiking Water Sports Leather Sandals
- NEW Mens 29 Porter Rd.Thong Sandals Sage / Brown Size 7
- Crocs Swiftwater Wave W Flat - Womens
- $139.99 Pointer Men AFD (graphic denim / white) I011603QH701E
- Mens Basketball Sneakers High Top Ankle Boot Sport Casual Shoes Breathable Shoes
- Superior Boot Co. Men's Bedford Boot Shoes NEW NIB size 13M
- Cat's Paw Blue Leather Upper Brown Lizard Lower Western Boot Men's US 10.5D
- TONY LAMA MENS 10.5 D SUNSET RENEGADE STOCKMAN LEATHER COWBOY BOOTS ROPERS
- 1883 by Wolverine Men's Birch Boot Sz 7.5 med New 21699
- Men's Stacy Adams Faramond Boot Cognac Size 10 #NJBOE-410
- Calvin Klein Men's Oily Suede Casual Ankle Boots Shoe Brown Size 9
- Rieker Men's Slippers Sneakers Low Shoes 05275 black real leather NEU
- Christian Louboutin Debriditoe Nude Patent Peep Toe Stiletto 39 Pumps Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
- Vetements Black Flame Platform Leather Ankle Boots/Booties Size EU 35 (Approx. US 5) Regular (M, B)
- Gentleman/Lady Lacoste 734CAM0017_EXPLORATEUR Practical and economical auction Strong heat and heat resistance
- Puma Size 10 White Running Sneakers New Womens Shoes
- J.Crew Beige Suede Wedges Size US 5.5 Regular (M, B)
- NIKE FREE 4.0 FLYKNIT Running Shoes MENS SZ 10.5 Black/Total Orange 631053-011
- 2014 Nike HyperRev "Breast Cancer Awareness" Pink Fire/Hyper Pink Shoes Size 7.5
- Nike Air Max 270 Men’s Size 10 brown
- NIKE Women's FS Lite 2 Running Shoe, Light Magnet Grey/Hyper Punch/Magnet Gre...
- Womens Canvas Rhinestones Floral Sequins Sport Sneakers High Top Shoes Casual Yh
- Women's Ankle Boots Block Cuban Heel Round Toe Flower Embroidery Side Zip Cotton
- Nike Men's Free Train Instinct Kevin Hustle Hart Shoes Red Gold Sz 9 848416-876
- Nike Men's Current Slip On Casual Shoe
- Not Rated Vanoora Women US 8.5 Nude Ankle Boot
- ASH Womens 'Lula' Black Leather Sz 39 Booties NEW! 222357
- Vintage BOOTS 6.5 WESTERN BOOTS 6.5 COWBOY BOOTS 6.5 NATURAL LEATHER BOOTS 6.5
- Cole Haan Womens White Ankle Strap Flats Size 8.5 (420843)
- Rockport Total Motion Adelyn Tassle Slip On Loafers 872, Black, 9 W US
- Naot Womens Leather Mary Jane Strap Casual Dress Shoes - 41 - 8.5
- Trotters Estee Woven Flat - Women's Size 7M Brown
- Man/Woman Givenchy Paris Leather Slingback Mule Economical and practical Environmentally friendly Famous store
- Saucony NYC Triumph ISO 3- Choose SZ/Color.
- Hoka Women's ARAHI 1016259 Medieval Blue Lavender Running Brand New
- NIKE Womens Nike Roshe One Prm 833928-006 GUNSMOKE Womens Size 10.5
- Allrounder by Mephisto Women's Niro Active Mary Jane,Teal Suede/Open Mesh,US 10
- Dolce Vita Women's Cato Slide Sandal Black Leather Slides
- Samuel Hubbard Men's Navy Almost Black Hubbard Free M1100-010 Oxfords 8.5 M
- Floral Men Canvas Flat Classic Sneaker New Slip On Loafers Shoes Creepers New
- Men's/Women's Lacoste Mens Chaymon Sneakers 12 economic cheapest renewed on time
- Cool Womens Gommino Faux Leather Driving Moccasins Slip on Loafers Casual Shoes
- Nunn Bush Mens Bayside Venetian Slip-On Boat Shoe- Pick SZ/Color.
- Black Leather Slouch Cowboy Boots Womens Size 7 M Style 5801 Made in USA
- Women's Black Suede Twiggy London Ankle Slouch Boots Size 9W, Nice!
- Men's/Women's CATERPILLAR WOMENS RANDI BOOT High security stable quality Official website
- Marco Tozzi Boots, Ankle Boots, Black, Zip, Padded 25392 New
- NEW Ann Taylor Chocolate High Comfort Boots Genuine Leather Sz 8 1/2
- men's shoes FDF SHOES 9 () elegant brown leather BZ336-D
- Rocky Men's 16" Core 1000g RKYS053 Green/Realtree Xtra Water Resistant
- Olukai Makia Ulana Black/Black Loafer Men's sizes 8-14 NEW!!!
- Men's/Women's Keen mens 10.5 High quality and cheap a good reputation in the world Strong heat and heat resistance
- Ahnu AF2550 Women's Tullia Flat - Porter (Brown) - 9.5
- Mr/Ms Mens Van's Shoes Red Size 7.5 Reasonable price Win the praise of customers Fair price
- Mens New Balance 574 White size 10
- Mens PUnk Goth Faux Suede Leather Buckle Zip Vintage Retro Boots British Style
- Mens Leather Side Zip Ankle Boots Combat Knight Shoes Casual Pointy toe Oxfords
- Mcrae Industrial Mens Low Cut Hiker Boot Composite Toe ME83310 Black Size 6.5
- Winter Chukka Ankle Fur Lining Casual Oxford Vintage Boots US 6.5-10.5
- NEW Goodyear Men's Welted Roper Slip Resistant Boots - Whiskey - Size: 9.5
- BRONX Boots Men's 43 US 9 Distressed Brown Bomber Leather Chelsea Ankle *EUC!*
- Christian Louboutin Nude Zoulou Pumps Size US 5
- Giuseppe Zanotti Black / Gold Design Women's Suede Ankle Beads Decorated Sandals Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Jeffrey Campbell Black Pumps Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Air Force 1 Ultraforce Mid Top Men's Shoes Pure Platinum 864014 002 Sz 10.5
- Converse Chuck Taylor II 2 Sz 9 Classic Red Lunarlon NEW Shoes
- Nike Air Python Premium PRM White Mens Size 11 Shoes
- NIKE Womens Air Zoom Fitness Reflect 922878-100 WHITE Size 8
- new 2018 handmade mens slippers mens sandals leather slippers black sandals shoe
- Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor Ox Thunder Basketball Shoe
- Reef Mens Rover Hi Wt Chukka Boot- Pick SZ/Color.
- Adidas Originals ZX 8000 Boost B26371 Blue White Size 13
- NINE WEST 'LOTTIE' Black Suede Covered Wedge Back Center Zipper Bootie 10M NWOB
- Nike Air Force One AF1 Ultra Flyknit Mens Size 8.5 Low Light Violet 817419 500
- Nike little foamposites copper size 6.5
- J. Crew 7.5 Brown Grayish Taupe Neutral Suede Mid Calf Buckle Boots A+ RDUCED!
- ECCO Women's Shape 45 Sleek Dress Pump - Choose SZ/color
- Rampage Womens Brown Ankle Strap Flats Size 8.5 (407651)
- 1050 NEW Tory Burch Melinda Black/Gold Leather Logo Ballet Flat Women's Sz 10.5M
- Steven Steve Madden Surrey Women Round Toe Suede Black Loafer SIZE 6.5
- SCHUTZ Women's Lunna, Branco/Pearl, 10 M US
- Man's/Woman's Django & Juliette Ardella (Champagne Leather) Good design Trendy Seasonal promotion
- CUTE! $450 Stubbs and Wootton Straw & Leather "RAFFIA" Mules Slipper Loafer Shoe
- Womens Nike Air Huarache Run Sunset Tint White Gum Yellow 634835-607
- NEW BALANCE 1260V7 D REFLECTION VINTAGE INDIO W1260VC7 D WOMENS US SIZES
- NIKE Womens Nike Hakata AJ8880-102 WHITE/BLEACHED CORAL-SUNSET TINT Size 9.5
- Adidas NMD R1 Onix Grey Pink Tint Off White Royal Max 97 Yeezy Boost NBA Sz 7.5
- Sanita Women's Professional Gwenore Clog,Brown,39 EU/8.5-9 M US
- DIESEL Y01461 P1399 T8013 S-FLEETT Mn's (M) Black Leather/PU Lifestyle Shoes
- Globe Men's Motley 20025 Black/Chambray Fashion Skate Shoe Size 9
- Seavees Maslon Desert Boot Men's Size 9 Surplus Olive Green Dark Camo Preowned
- Breathable Pumps Round Toe Slip On Casual Loafer Lesther Men's Sport Shoes Ths01
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Ian Canvas Fashion Sneakers.
- Ladies Spot On! F4365 Black Casual Zip Up Ankle Boots
- New PENNY LOVES KENNY Dion Black Knee High Fold Over Tall Boots 5.5
- Women Pom Pom Fur Eskimo Mid-Calf Boot Furry Winter Hair Soft Suede Warm Boots
- Man's/Woman's vince camuto boots 7.5 New product Medium cost Reliable reputation
Nike Legend React Women's Black/White A1626001
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Nike Free TR 7 Training <904651-001> Women's Sizes US 5 ~ 12 / Brand New in Box!
Nike Air Huarache City Low Womens Obsidian/Wht/Vast Grey/Kinetic Green H6804401
Nike Air Jordan 1 Mid GS BG Bred Red Black Juniors Boys Girls Trainer 554725 610
Nike Metcon 3 Women's Training Shoe - pure platinum/tea berry/deadly pink
Nike WMNS Air Max 90 SP Sacai Volt Obsidian 804550-774 Nikelab Black green
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Nike Air Huarache Run Women's Casual Walking Gym Shoes in Oatmeal/Blue Running psjypb7700-Athletic Shoes
NEW Nike Air Lunar Force 1 Sneakerboot GS Sneaker Boot Winterboot 706803 002
NEW NIKE WMNS AIR MAX 1 CMFT PRM TAPE GID LEOPARD WHITE WOMEN SHOES 599895-113
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!