- Adidas X 15.1 FG/AG Leather B26980 Football / Soccer / 100% ORIGINAL
- Ron White Rubie Women's Onyx Lizard Patent Leather Loafers - Size 6 / Eu 36
- Skechers 11977 Womens Bright Blossoms Sneaker- Choose SZ/Color.
- Mizuno Wave Rider 20 D Wide Pink Purple Women Running Shoes Sneakers J1GD17-0604
- Women's Salomon Sonic Royal Blue Running Training Hiking Shoes Size 7.5
- Women Sanita Size 38 Matte Black Leather Danish Clogs Shoe Washable
- Brunello Cucinelli Pink Pebbled Leather Slip Ons Size IT37/US7~RTL$750
- Salvatore Ferragamo Mens High Top Suede Leather Sneakers ITALY Sz 10 US 11
- Tommy Bahama Mens Orion Pebbled Moc Toe Casual Loafers Shoes BHFO 5618
- Dr. Brinkmann 701037 Three-strap Womens Shoes Slippers Slides Mule Scuff - NEW
- NIB SALE!! Men's SONOMA Goods for Life Arches Ankle Boots Shoes MED&WIDE Gray
- Mens Cole Haan Lunargrand Suede Leather Wingtip Oxford Shoes Size 7M Gray Yellow
- New Ladies Riding Designer Boots shoes Brown winter snow Women's size 6
- NEW Kirkland Signature Women's Shearling Grey SheepSkin Zipper Boots Size 6
- INDIGO by CLARKS High Heels Laredo Texas BUCKLE COWBOY BOOTS Womens Shoes Sz 6.5
- Miz Mooz Leather Side Zip Wedge Sandals - Scout Pebble 40(9-9.5)
- Camper Black Suede Boots Women US 6-6,5
- Skechers USA 65166 Mens Larson Raxton Oxford- Choose SZ/Color.
- Twisted X Men's Bomber Dark Brown Genuine Ostrich Driving Moccasin Size 10
- AUTH LUXURY PRADA SAFFIANO LOGO SLIPPER SHOES 2D2170 BLACK US 10
- Kenneth Cole New York Design 10829 Mens Black Leather Flip Flops Sandals Shoes
- crocs Shayna Crocs Womens Mary Jane Clog- Choose SZ/Color.
- Skechers GOwalk Max Walking Shoe - Size 8.5, Black
- Skechers Mens Relaxed Fit Superior Harvin 64049 Casual Shoe Dark Grey Size 10
- New Mens Women Slip on Steel Toe Cap Safety Work Sandals Boots Anti Static Shoes
- LL Bean Mens Bean Boot Duck Boots Size 13 Waterproof Classic Brown (b36)
- Clarks Men’s Brown Leather Chukka Boots Size 9.5
- Mens Strong Durable Work Construction Boots Shoes Non Slip Sole Tan
- Nike Hoodland Suede 654888-727 Haystack White Gum Light Brown Men's Boots NEW!
- men's shoes BARK 7 () sneakers gray textile suede AG589-B
- Ralph Lauren SADDLE II Private Label Leather Dress Casual Work Shoes Men's 9.5 M
- Christian Louboutin Gold New Galu Leather 38 Pumps Size US 8
- Kendall + Kylie Black Shiloh Slide Sandals Size US 11 Regular (M, B)
- Zara Dark Blue Front Zip Fastening Medium-heeled New Velvet Ankle Boots/Booties Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- Adidas Equipment Support 93 / 16 Boost EQT SIZE UK4/US4.5/J225 S79112
- Nike Tennis Classic CS Suede Team Red/Team Red-White 829351-601 Men's SZ 10
- DS NIKE 2005 AIR STAB FOOTPATROL 7 ATMOS PATTA 90 180 SUPREME SAFARI 95 PRESTO 1
- Men/Women: Nike Dunk Low: Global sales
- adidas BA8297 Womens Edge Lux w Running Shoe- Choose SZ/Color.
- 819151-004 Nike Women Air Huarache Run Ultra Light Bone Sail
- Women's Sequins Cow Leather Sneakers High Platform Creeper Sports Shoes Loafers
- New Women Punk Moto Knight Shoes Platform Skull Block High Heel Ankle Boots C50
- NIKE Zoom Lebrons Soldier VIII Basketball Shoe Purple Hornets Size 13 653641 505
- Men's Nike Air Huarache Run '91 QS - White/Game Royal/Black (AH8049-100) Size 10
- NEW Frye Jenna Studded Short Boot size 5.5M RED
- Women Winter Ankle Boots Handmade Velvet Flat Boots Comfortable Genuine Leather
ADIDAS COPA TANGO 18.1 TR SOCCER SHOES MEN'S SIZE US 8 WHITE BLACK CP8997
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Adidas X 15.1 FG AG Soccer football boot cleat F50 Purespeed Pureagility
adidas nemeziz 17.1 fg bb6078 size 9.5
adidas 17.3 IN Messi 2017 Indoor Soccer Shoes Red - Black - White Brand New
adidas Messi 15.1 FG Black/Solar Green/Red Soccer Cleats - SoccerGarage
Miami Hurricanes Adidas SM Adizero 5-Star 5.0X KE Football Cleats AQ6963 Size 14
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
WMNS Cortez Print [844894-001] NSW Running Dark Grey/Wolf Grey Nike Ultra psjypb8847-Athletic Shoes
Adidas Freak X Carbon Low Mens Football
Rare! 2014 Adidas 11nova Turf M17730 Blue/White Mens Soccer Shoes Size 10
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!