- NEW adidas adizero - Black/Gold Cleats (Men's Multiple Sizes)
- Man/Woman Gabriella Michel Gold Leather Slip On Fine workmanship Order welcome Speed refund
- ECCO Women's Black Leather Walking Shoes 40 SR5
- Adidas YEEZY BOOST 700 Waverunner - IN HAND - Size 4 - B75571
- Cole Haan Brown Leather Buckle Kiltie Loafers Dress Shoes Men’s Size 8.5 D
- Deer Stags MenS Greenpoint Slip-On Loafer,Black,14 W Us
- Converse CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR Unisex Optical White Canvas HighTop Sneaker Shoes
- Mens Canvas Shoes Casual Loafers Fashion Mens Shoes Zapatillas Zapatos Hombre
- MINNETONKA 5-LAYER FRINGE BOOTS”WOMENS BROWN LEATHER UPPER ZIP SIDE SZ6M
- Women's Forever Link Maggie 78 High Brown Boots Multiple Sizes Brand New
- Breckelles Women's Felicia13 Slouchy Mid Calf Faux Leather Ruched Boot
- DKNY Leather Megan Riding Boot With Beautiful Chain Detail US 9B
- Style & Co. Womens Beana Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots Black/Natural Size 8.0
- Mens stylish Rivet pull on loafers Flat Moccasins studded leisure club shoes hot
- AQUATALIA REAL FUR WOVEN MENS MOCCASIN LOAFER SHOES NEW SIZE 11
- Authentic Balenciaga Arena Leather Black Sneakers Shoes Marked 41 US 8
- Mr/Ms Peshawri-Pure-Original-LEATHER-Sandals-Handmade Peshawri-Pure-Original-LEATHER durable In short supply Great choice
- LADIES SHOES/FOOTWEAR - Relaxshoe 29037 black shoe
- Nike Air Force 1 ’07 Hi Deep Burgundy White Gum 315122-610 Men's Size 10
- Skechers Go Walk Incredible Slip On Sneaker - Men's Size 10 Charcoal
- Mens Ankle short cheslea Boots Round Toe Punk Suede British Style shoes New hot
- PORTWEST CLYDE SAFETY BOOT PROTECTIVE STEEL TOECAP SIZES 6-14 FD10 WIDE FITTING
- FRYE Vintage Leather Cowboy Western Boots Men's Size 10 D USA Made 2356
- Men's Black XRAY Kimball Boots US Size 12
- VINTAGE RED WING MOC TOE BOOTS BOOTS SIZE 13 AA
- Asics Onitsuka Tiger OC Runner D549L-4411 Suede Nylon Shoes Medium (D, M) Mens
- Aldo Mens Glamosa Boat Shoe, Navy Miscellaneous, 11 D US
- Manolo Blahnik Metallic Bronze Hangisi Galatta Embellished Jeweled Pumps Size EU 38.5 (Approx. US 8.5) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Brown Figurina 40.5it Platform 140 High Heel Lady Pump Red Sole Ankle Boots/Booties Size US 10.5 Regular (M, B)
- Frye Cream and Red Leather Cowgirl Boots/Booties Size US 7 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Roshe One Print "Aztec" 655206-410 Blue Game Royal/ Sail Grey - Men's SZ 10
- GREEN GEORGE men shoes Beige suede plain toe derby handmade in Italy
- adidas - ACE 15.2 FG/AG LEAT Mens Football Boots Black (B32801)
- Jordan Retro 11 Low Size 13
- NEW Adidas Neo Women's/Ladies Cloudfoam Lite Racer Slip On Shoes Pick Color&Size
- NIKE AIR MAX SEQUENT 2 - WOMEN'S Purple Earth/Dark Raisin/Dark Raisin SE02-46
- Hoka One One Odyssey Womens 1007871 US Size 9.5 Black/White/pink EUC
- Womens Pointed Toe Knitted Mid Calf Stretch Riding Boots Stilettos Shoe HOT I495
- Nike Kids Air Max Thea (GS) Running Shoe
- Nike Tanjun Racer Mens 921669-009 Black Wheat Gold White Running Shoes Size 8
- Women Rivet Retro Punk Block Heels Buckle Strap Gothic Ankle Boots Winter Shoes
- Alfani Women's Novaa Over-The-Knee Boots Black Size 7.5 M
- Dan Post LIBERTY FRINGE 01-DP3531-BN Women's Brown Rustic Leather Cowboy Boots
- NEW Womens KENNETH COLE Slip On Black Keena Loafer Shoes Size 8.5
- Womens TORY BURCH Grey Patent Leather Peep Toe Flat Shoes 200167 Sz. 7 $275
- Brand new Rothy’s Black Flat Shoe. Size 6. Never Worn.
- Man/Woman JANA Derby shoes 23763-21 Black Adequate supply and timely delivery Stylish and fun Reliable reputation
- samples shoes SLIP ON OSIRIS SCOOP WHITE SKETCHY WOMEN
- Fila RAY New Disruptor Unisex Sneakers Athletic Shoes - Prism White(FS1SIA1169X)
- Adidas AC8413 Women Stan smith Running shoes white pink sneakers
- Nike Wmns Air Max 270 Black Anthracite White Women Running Shoes AH6789-001
- Nike Women's Air Jordan 12 RETRO Shoes Vachetta Tan/Gold AO6068-203 c
- Gentleman/Lady New Balance Women's WRL247WN Running Shoes service Preferred material Comfortable and natural
- NEW John Varvatos USA - Star Clipper Knot Venetian / MSRP $198 / 10.5 / Oxide
- Hot Men's Large Size Old Beijing Style Casual Cloth Shoes Antiskid Loafers W352
- Brand New Jarman Men's Size 7.5 Metropolis Black Loafer Slip On Career Shoe
- Puma Roma All White 353572-21 Leather Classic Casual Men
- COLE HAAN MEN'S DRIVING DRIVER MOCCASIN BLACK LEATHER SIZE 7 M
- Ladies Spot On Cowboy Ankle Wellingtons X1220
- LifeStride Women's Maximize Riding Boot, Dark Grey, 5.5 M US
- Anne Klein Women's Anni Fabric Ankle Boot, Dark Grey, Size 8.5
- C Wonder Black suede over the knee boots.Size 6M. Brand new without box.
- Men's/Women's Lauren Ralph Lauren Womens margarite Complete specification range Modern and stylish fashion Cost-effective
- LEHIGH Men's Safety Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot Brown WORK BOOTS - 13
- TOD'S Tods New sz US 14 Designer Mens Drivers Loafers Shoes navy
- Man/Woman mens used teva sandals size 10 Quality products special function Brand feast
- Summer Mens Thick Sole Beach Sandals Casual Sports Shoes Leisure Roma Shoe Sbox1
Adidas Nemeziz Messi 17.1 FG Soccer Cleats Size 11 BB6075 White/Yellow/Black
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
ADIDAS NEMEZIZ 17.1 FG SOCCER CLEATS WHITE BLACK YELLOW BB6075 MEN SIZE 8
Adidas SM Freak High Torsion RC Molded Football Cleats Green/Orng AH2531 Sz 17
Adidas SM Freak High Mid Molded Football Cleats Black/Orange B49363 Size 17
New 0 Adidas X 16.1 FG BB5618 Soccer Football Cleats Shoes Boots Red Sz 12
adidas World Cup Junior SG Football Boots US 5.5 REF 4010
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Nike Air Max Thea Pinnacle Trainers 839611 Sneakers Shoes 001 Womens Running psjypb9031-Athletic Shoes
Adidas Men's SM D LILLARD 2.0 PK NBA Basketball Shoes Royal Blue/White B38891 b
Adidas Men's Mundial Team Soccer / Football Turf Shoe NEW 019228 Most Sizes
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!