- Gentlemen/Ladies CLARKS Women's Enfield Senya Ankle Bootie Strong heat and wear resistance Online Strong heat and heat resistance
- VTG WOMENS OLD WEST SNIP TOE COWBOY LEATHER BLACK BOOTS SIZE 7.5
- Söfft Brown Leather Ankle Boots Womens 8 W Zip Up High Heel Buckle Strap Texture
- Born Crown Roxie Brown Crackle Leather Knee High Riding Boots Womens 36 US 5.5M
- Winter Womens Wedge Heels Over Knee High Boots Knight Snow Winter Thick Shoes
- Steve Madden Norri Over The Knee Boots
- NIB $140 Converse by John Varvatos CT Ox Turkish Coffee 150172C US Mens 6.5
- Alex D "Monterey" Vibram Penny Loafer, Men's Dress/Casual Leather Shoes,Burgundy
- Giorgio Armani Men's Shoes dark green shoes 10 US 44 NEW
- New Adidas Mens ADILETTE CF LOGO B44870 BLUE / WHITE US M 6 - 10 TAKSE
- samples shoes BALLERINE OSIRIS SAXON PLUM GUM WOMEN
- Gentlemen/Ladies Skechers Eclipsor Reputation first discount price Pick up at the boutique
- 2015 Nike Blue Size 8 BASKETBALL SHOES MEN'S
- Vintage Western Cowboy Boot Men size 9.5 Tan Leather
- Wacoal Women's Awareness Underwire Bra - Choose SZ/Color
- Los Altos Men's Charro Napa Rubber Sole Pull Up Short Ankle Boots
- BATES LITES Chukka Ankle Boots 3 B Black High Gloss Padded Collar E00053 Men’s
- Vtg FootJoy Black Leather Mod Beatle Motorcycle Zipper Boots Size 9D Made in USA
- Rockport Mens Jaxson Chukka Ankle Boots Size 11 (E, W) (37922)
- Mens Black Comfort Loafers Slip On Casual Dress Formal Leather Shoes
- Men/Women DEWALT Men's boron Diverse new design Online Different goods
- Jimmy Choo Black Motorcycle Rabbit Fur Leather Biker Boots/Booties Size US 7 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Nude (Poudre) Body Strass Glitter Flats Size US 8
- Christian Louboutin Brown Military Button Peep Toe Leather Ankle Boots/Booties Size EU 39.5 (Approx. US 9.5) Regular (M, B)
- Adidas Originals Tubular 1.0 Runner Color Hemp/Core Black/Off White Style#B35638
- New Nike Air Men's Running Casual Shoes black 10.5
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Running Shoes - Men's Size 14, Black/White
- adidas Sneaker EQT Support 93/17 Turnschuhe Weiß
- Nike Women's Dunk Sky Hi Womens Hidden Heel Wedges Shoes High Top Sneakers
- New Balance Run Disney Ariel Little Mermaid Shoes Size 9 pretty worn
- NWOB *FRANCO SARTO* Women’s Beech Brown Ankle Boot Bootie Artist Collection 8.5M
- New Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Sz 10.5 Platinum/Grey Running 918264-012
- MENS NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 ESSENTIAL SIZE UK/10 EUR/45
- Women Trendy PU Leather Pointed Toe Rivet Cuban Heel Elastic Pull On Ankle Boots
- NEW $495 8.5 Brown Leather AQUATALIA Almond Toe 3" Comfy ANKLE BOOTS w/ elastic
- Minnetonka Wos Moccasins US 9 Black Suede Slip-On Kiltie Bow Shoes Slippers
- 2018 Women's Korean Leather Sneakers heels Platform Oxfords Boat Casual Shoes
- New Frye Women's 11M Dylan Leather Slip-On Sneakers Fashion Shoes Black Size 11
- Sanuk SWF10598 Womens Mochi Loafer 7 B (M)- Choose SZ/Color.
- Clarks Sillian Free Dark Brown Synthetic Combi Womens Slip-On Size 8.5M
- CUTE! Women's $450 Stubbs and Wootton Needlepoint "LADYBUG" Slippers Loafer Shoe
- Asics Gel 2000 2 BR, Womens 8
- Men's/Women's GUARDIANI ORIGINAL SHOES Quality products Clearance cheap price
- Walking Cradles Women's Joy Pump Bone Cashmere Leather
- Gentlemen/Ladies Naot Women's Motu High grade Elegant style Global sales
- Trotters Women's Prima Black Patent Leather Business Shoes
- NEW WILD RHINO BECKER MENS LEATHER SLIP ON CASUAL SHOES
- British Hot Mens Slip On Pointed Toe Shoes Casual Loafers Fashion Moccasin Shoes
- Rockport Reserve Mens Size 10 M Black Leather Penny Loafers Used Dress Shoes
- Fila Euro Jogger classic athle black&red@gray,size US 13,12/ / Eur 47,46
- SAS Bout Time Tripad Comfort Burgundy Leather Oxford Shoes Men's Size 14 Wide
- Diesel Rita Distressed Leather Low Boots Bootie Size 8. Tan Rubber Sole
- Women's Black Leather Dolce Vita Ankle Boots Size 8M
- Born womens tall brown leather boots size 7 Nice!!!
- Bottes Hautes ANDRE Daim Gris taupe T 37 TRES BON ETAT
- EDDIE BAUER BUTTERY SOFT LEATHER MOCCASIN BOOTS MOCS BROWN 8 M MOCCASINS TALL
- Kenneth Cole Reach Ur Goal Light Grey Men's Suede Drivers KMS6NU013
- Nike Free Hypervenom 2 FC Men's Shoes Black/White/Metallic Gold 747140-007
- New mens Polo Ralph Lauren oxford shoes Rare Size 14 oiled suede leather
- Crocs Men's Modi Sport Realtree Max-5 Khaki Slide Sandals-Size 8 NWOB 204146-260
- Arianna Alpaca Suede Me Too Ballerina Flats
- Puma Sala 76 Urban Fair Isle Men's Black/Gargoyle Sneaker Left:9.5/Right:10M
- Vibram Furoshiki The Wrapping Sole Shoes Minimalist Black Excellent! M
- Mens Vintage Black Leather Square Toe Harness Biker Boots Resistant Sole 7.5 D
- Handmade leather ankle boots, Men two tone boots, Grey/Black ankle button boot
- Mens Suede Leather Pointed Toe Buckles Carved Pull On Ankle Boots Shoes 2018 NEW
- DAN POST Black Leather Cowboy Boots sz 8.5 EW- WIDE!!
- Punk Mens Military Boots Leather Knee High Equestrian Warm Ridding Shoes R655
- adidas Performance Men's PowerAlley 3 Baseball Sho - Choose SZ/color
- Converse Chuck Taylor OX All Star Mens Sneakers Unbleach White
- Christian Louboutin Black Bianca 120 Platforms Size US 6.5 Regular (M, B)
- Valentino Pumps Size US 11 Regular (M, B)
- Touch Ups White 837 Pumps Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- NIB MEN'S NIKE AIR MAX FOAMDOME BOOTS 843749 500 *VARSITY PURPLE & BLACK $250!!
- Soulland x Nike SB Zoom Dunk Low Pro QS - SIZE 12 - 918288-041 Friday FRI.day
- Nike Flyknit Lunar3 Mens Running Shoes Cool Grey/Green Strike 698181 013 Size 11
- NIKE WOMENS AIR MAX 98 SAIL-RADIENT EMERALD AH6799-106
- ISOTONER Men's Perforated Microsuede Ian Clog Slippers Faux fur Sz 13- 14
- New Softwalk Womens Black Perf Suede Booties Size 5
- Sperry Gold Cup Men's Brown Sport Casual Shoes Sz 8M 1022
- PUMA VIKKY MID TWILL LADIES TRAINERS HI TOP BRAND NEW (J6)
- Nike Zoom SB Stefan Janoski Shoes Size US 7
- 2016 Air Jordan 1 Retro High RARE AIR 332550-024 Cool Grey clean
- Pleaser DELIGHT-1018FNSTAR Women's Black Fishnet Star Matte Ankle Mid-Calf Boots
- Frye Phillip Harness Leather Riding Boots Size 7
- Van Eli Blue Suede Leather Wedge Heel Loafers Tie Detail 9.5M 9.5 MSRP $139
- BORN COPPER LEATHER LOAFERS SLIP ONS SLIDES MOCS WORK DRESS SHOES WOMENS SZ 8 M
- Womens Taos 201974 Sand Dollar Leather Mary-Janes Sz. 37 NEW!
- Marc Joseph New York Women's East Village Loafer Navy Grainy 7 M US
- NIB DANSKO Caitlyn Women's Slip On Shoe ,Navy Blue Leather 39 US 8.5/9
- ECCO Womens Shape Pointy Ballerina Ballet Flat /8-- Pick SZ/Color.
- ROLT Green and Grey Camo Low Tops
- Nike Air Max 90/1 AQ1273 800 Guava Ice Women SZ 6 - 12 Ship Now
- Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 Womens 880844-402 Blue Tint Running Shoes Size 11
- SERENA WILLIAMS NIKECOURT FLARE LG QS AIR JORDAN 1 BRED 878458 023 sz 10.5
- Finn Comfort 82568 Ventura Longbeach Black Womens Sandals
- Mens HUSH PUPPIES LEWIS EXTRA WIDE FORMAL/DRESS/WORK/LEATHER SHOES
- SKECHERS Men's RelaxedFit Memory Foam Leather Shoes Size 9 BLack (C201)
- Clark's Grimsby Hi Men,Universal,Chukka Brown Leather Boots 261041407 Sz8 c1
- Gentleman/Lady sperry top sider 11 Comfortable feeling In short supply Global sales
- Converse All Star CT Tekoa High Boot Chuck Taylor Sneaker 149379C
- Women's Black Knee High Riding Boots w/ Buckle Strap
- Vtg Nike Women Boots Sz 6.5 Hiking Retro Sneakers Brown Black Red High Top Great
- Chinese Laundry Womens kelso Closed Toe Ankle Clog Boots Brown Size 8.0 MVTl
- bottines bunker cuir et toile taupe pointure 36
- Marc Fisher Womens paige2 Leather Closed Toe Knee High Fashion Black Size 9.5
CLARKS Clarks Womens Breccan Shine Boot (M)- Pick SZ/Color.
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Very Volatile Womens Kalio Ankle Bootie- Pick SZ/Color.
Roxy REDDING BOOT Womens Redding Winter Boot- Choose SZ/Color.
Azura by Spring Step Women's Karuna Boot
Gentlemen/Ladies Merrell Women's Pechora Peak Winter Boot New market Year-end sale Valuable boutique
Men's/Women's NEW GARRICE WOMENS BOOTS The color is very eye-catching Order welcome Quality and consumer first
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Steel Southern Cross LADIES 522760. Steel Toe Cap Safety Work Boots. Blue psjkcm5217-Boots
Men's/Women's Nine West Women's Paganeli Suede Boot Modern technology Won highly appreciated and widely trusted at home and abroad Good quality
SoftWalk Women's Rancho Boot - Choose SZ/Color
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!