- Caravelle New York Womens Crystal-Accented Stainless Steel Watch
- DR. MARTENS MEN'S 11200 5-TIE CASUAL OXFORD TAN GREENLAND 7 MEDIUM 6 UK $100
- Hot Summer Men's Outdoor Canvas Shoes Casual Plimsolls Slip On Loafers Sneakers
- Propet Commuterlite Casual Shoes - Men's Size 11 M - Brown
- Gentleman/Lady MEN'S ADIDAS SL LOOP CT (Q16407) Beautiful color Quality First Don't worry when shopping
- Steve Madden moto zip Granite high heel ankle boots 6m
- Lucky Brand Zippered Ankle Boots Shoes Size 6B, Very CUTE! EUC
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Gamma Buckle Ankle Boots, Black
- Butterfly Women's Chunky Block heel shoes Zip Casual Knee High Boots Round toe
- Man/Woman POE Shoes 918576 Brown 36 use Brand Great choice
- Gentlemen/Ladies Adidas EQT Support ADV Every item described is available Excellent performance British temperament
- New 1st Quality Allen Edmonds Gorham 9 B brown oil tanned leather
- MENS Stubbs & Wootton Blue Velvet Embroidered "Election Season" Slippers SZ 10
- ATIKA Men's Sports Sandals Trail Outdoor Water Shoes 3Layer 7 D M Size NVY Color
- Stylish And Comfy!***NEW SAM EDELMAN BOW BALLERINA BALLET FLATS SIZE 7 Lips Blue
- Converse All Star Chuck Taylors Size 11 Blue
- NIKE LEBRON SOLDIER XI COLLEGE NAVY 897644 401 ATHLETIC BASKETBALL MEN'S SIZE 12
- COLE HAAN 208019 brown leather ankle boots shoes sz. 10.5 M
- NIB NEW Kenneth Cole Catch The Ferry PREMIUM LEATHER CHUKKA BOOTS
- Pleaser Demonia Men's Harness Boot,Black Leather,7 M US
- Fashion Mens Faux Suede Military Riding Motorcycle Zip Ankle Boots Flats Shoes @
- VASQUE 7134 SUMMIT GORE-TEX BROWN LEATHER BACKPACKING HIKING BOOTS MEN'S 10.5 M
- SPERRY TOP-SIDER LEEWARD 2-EYE BOAT SHOE Men's 9 M New
- Christian Louboutin Snakeskin Palais Royal Trepointe 140mm Python Pumps Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Gold Circus City 100 Spike Patent Heel 38.5 Pumps Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Converse All Star Chuck '70 Ox in Mica Green/Black 161506C BNIB Free Shipping
- NEW $395 Bruno Magli Westy Italian Leather Fashion Sneakers Shoes 9.5 M Bordo
- PUMA SUEDE PLATFORM SNEAKER EXPLOS BWN`S TOP FASHION - 363649-01
- Christian Louboutin Black Daffy 160 Leather Platform Pumps Size EU 38.5 (Approx. US 8.5) Regular (M, B)
- Nike Roshe Run NM Brazil Tech Fleece 11.5 World Cup Rio
- Nike Air Max Zero Cool Grey Dark Grey Wolf Grey Men's Size 7.5 (Women's Size 9)
- Adidas Superstar Womens CG5464 White Purple Night Leather Shell Shoes Size 8
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE ID WMNS RED OCTOBER SIZE 7 777331-978
- Women Elegant Pointy Toe Ankle Boots Suede Block Heels Solid Plus Size New Shoe
- Womens Over Knee Boots Pull On Round Toe Flat Hidden Heel Fashion Shoes Hot
- Nike Scarpe Sneakers Sportive Ginnastica Tennis sportswear Verde caviglia alta
- New!!! Grey Nike Mens Sneakers (Size 10)
- Paul Green 6.5 Nanette Brown Leather Women's Tall Riding Boot
- MUNRO Womens Black quilted Leather Sz 8 short Booties 229164
- Women's Solid color Comfortable Fashion Simple Students Lazy Shoes New
- NEW CLARKS LIGHTWEIGHT LOAFER SHOES SLIP ON WOMENS 9 FREE SHIP
- NEW! Sperry Top Sider INTREPID Olive Leather Gold Stripe Boat Shoes Sz 6 7 $95
- Womens Black Leather BEAUTIFEEL Med Heel Shoes Size 36 1/2 Sole marked "36 Latex
- Ladies Rieker Smart Loafer Style Shoes 53752
- Limited Edition Charlotte Olympia Kitty Glitter Flats Sz35. Retail $695 Plus Tax
- Arnaldo Toscani Shoes Women Sneakers Brown 87506 BDT SALE
- NEW Nike AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 31 W Sz 7.5 38.5 EUR CORAL Orange Black 654486-800
- Nike Women's Air Huarache Run Black/Black/White Running Sneakers Shoe 8.5
- Womens Nike Air Force 1 Sz 12 Valentine Day OG Vintage B
- Sanita Women's Professional Cabrio Clog,Blue,37 EU/6.5-7 M US
- Black MEZLAN PALMETTO Moc Toe Oxford Shoes 10 W Spain
- British style Men's Studded Rivet faux suede slip on casual loafers shoes New
- new RALPH LAUREN POLO men shoes blue 11.5D MSRP $100
- St John's Bay Men Brown Shoes 10
- Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Oxford Plaid Cotton Pony Logo Sneakers Shoes NIB 11.5 D
- Bellini Estella Purple Stretch & Patent Tall Boots NEW
- Womens Black 4.5" High Stiletto Heel Round Toe Sexy Ankle Boot Size 8.5
- SANCHE DE LA ROSA Bottes à Talons Tout Cuir Motifs Brodés T 36.5 TBE
- Women's Skechers Boots - On the Go 400 - Big Chill - Winter White - New!!
- Nine West OLWYN Leather Womens Olwyn Ankle Bootie- Choose SZ/Color.
- Sperry Top Sider Mens Fowl Weather Chukka Boots Black Waterproof Leather
- FRYE Gates Chukka Mens Fashion Sneaker- Choose SZ/Color.
- Madden By Steve Madden Mens M-Feele Slip On Flip Flop Shoes
- Alpine Swiss Mens Flip Flops Beach Sandals EVA Sole Comfort Thongs Black 9 M US
- Calvin Klein Men's Mackee Tumbled Brushed Smth Slide Sandal White Size 13.0
- Man/Woman Mens Airtech Trainers Orbit Practical and economical Quality First Fashion dynamic
- VANS New Winston Lite Canvas Black White Men Size USA 8 New
- NORTHSIDE 913562M MEN'S MT. SI INSULATED HUNTING SNOW WINTER CAMO -25F ZIP BOOT
- Jimmy Choo Champaign Miami Snakeprint Sneakers Sneakers Size EU 39.5 (Approx. US 9.5) Regular (M, B)
- Prada Black Women's Leather Riding Boots/Booties Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Marchavekel Knotted Velvet Ankle Strap Heels Sandals Platforms Size EU 39.5 (Approx. US 9.5) Regular (M, B)
- Under Armour Valsetz RTS Tactical Boots - Men's Size 12 - Desert Sand
- Flag Leather Biker Western Boot Straps W Chain Buckle Women's Men PAIR
- PROPET Cliff Walker ll Hiking Boots Waterproof Brown Sharki Shoes sz 9 M NEW
- Men's Wolverine 6" Steel Toe WP Work Boot W05065
- kenneth cole Men's Half-Time Sy Oxfords new with box (COGNAC) size 9. M
- STICO Mens GRAY Non-Slip Safety Chef Kitchen Toe-Cap Shoes EVA KOREA_Ec
- Mens stylish ankle short Boots low heels zip Leather British chelsea shoes New
- New Adidas Originals Superstar Mens BB8122 Navy Blue Suede Sneakers Size 13
POLO RALPH LAUREN MAN SNEAKER POLISH SHOES CASUAL A85 Y0287 R0275 A2003 DEFECT
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
0 NUKTE Blue Red Suede Leather DERBY Casual Dress Oxfords Mens Shoes
New Men's Formal Velvet Dress Weeding Shoes Loafers Slip On Flats Party Elegant
Vintage Bally Mens Shoes 10.5 M Napoli Loafer Black Leather
Allen Edmonds 8D Ventura HWY Leather Black Slip On Penny Loafers Driving w Trees
Diesel D-String Plus Hi Top Sneakers, Men's Size 11, Black Phantom/Black
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Edmonds Madison Wingtip Walnut Leather Shoes Size 9.5"E $385+ Allen Park pskxrs8282-Casual Shoes
Man/Woman Rocky AlphaForce Oxford Shoe Guarantee quality and quantity First grade in its class various kinds
Men's/Women's Lacoste Men's Menerva 318 Black Brown Every item described is available Modern and stylish fashion Very good color
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!