- Allen Edmonds Hillcrest Black Leather Sole Dress Men's Oxford Shoes Size 10.5 D
- Adidas VS Switch 2 K DB1923 navy blue halfshoes
- Vogue Womens Warm Round Toe Ankle Boots Genuine Leather Chain Punk Shoes
- NEW KOOLABURRA Heidi Stardust Suede MidCalf Shearling Boots Chestnut SZ 7 $295
- Gentleman/Lady Aquatalia Women's Jilianne Metallic selling price High-quality materials Lightweight shoes
- Mr/Ms LPB Ella Ethnic Or Big clearance sale Excellent performance Complete specifications
- Sperry Women's Coil Ivy Perf Boat Shoe Grey 9.5 M US
- Bellini Women's Softee Laser Cut Flat Black Buck Flats
- Donald Pliner Couture Gator Leather Shoe New Size 6 Rhinestone Buckle $250 NIB
- New! Cole Haan Zero Grand Stage door Women Cabernet Snake Ballet Flats US Sz 6
- NEW NIKE FREE 5.0 WOMEN'S RUNNING TRAINING SHOES 580591-500 MAGENTA PINK Sz 6
- DONALD J PLINER NEKITA 5151 Black Leather Designer Pumps Open Toe 10.0 M
- New Balance WFCIMBG D Wide Black Silver Women Running Shoes Sneakers WFCIMBGD
- NIB SAINT LAURENT Off White & Vegas Pink Classic Court Glitter Star Sneakers 40
- WORX SZ 7M BY RED WING WOMEN'S STEEL TOE 6553 BLACK LEATHER SHOES
- NEW NIB $720 TOD'S FERRARI Mens Leather Loafer Moccasin DRIVING Shoe UK9 US 10
- Keen Men's brown Walking Hiking Shoe Size 42.5 / 9.5
- Clarks Men's Gray Suede Leather Ankle Chukka Boots Size 11.5 M Boot Shoes R3S10
- Mens Males Outdoor Fashion Sneakers Casual Gentle Slip-on Shoes White 4702_IC
- Nike Men's Court Borough Mid Basketball Shoes Black/White (838938 010)
- I35 Rubiee Pull On Ankle Rainboots, Olive, 6 US
- Clarks Collection Womens Nikki Class Suede Blue Ankle Boots Size 6.5 W
- Black 1" Low Block Heel Faux Leather Comfortable Sexy Knee Boot Size 9
- Vince Preslen Black Womens Shoes Size 7.5 M Boots MSRP $229
- G by Guess Womens Taylin 2 Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Black Fabric Size 6.0 in2A
- Hush Puppies HM01620-221 Mens Ardent Parkview Monk Strap Flat 13
- Cole Haan Zerogrand No Stitch Oxfords Dress Shoe Vapor Gray Blue
- PRADA PURPLE LEATHER OXFORDS MEN SIZE 11 HOT VINTAGE MADE IN ITALY
- Spenco Breeze Men's Supportive Sandal Charcoal - 10
- Dr. Scholl's Original Collection Women's Tivoli D'Orsay Flat
- SKECHERS Stamina Cutback Sneaker - Men's Size 10.5 Gray/Black
- New Balance All Terrain Shoes Sneakers Men Size 11.5 Great Condition
- Establo Brown Leather Cowboy Western Boots Mens Size 8.5
- Clarks Mens Clarkdale Cash Boot- Pick SZ/Color.
- Caterpillar RANGLER MR 8" Steel Toe Mens Work and Safety Dark Beige Boots
- Mens Low Heels Front Zipper Round Toe Retro British Chic Casual Ankle Boots C384
- men military boots Econika by Fresh Art size11 (44) genuine leather with rivets
- CATERPILLAR - P70043 - Mens 6" Work Boots - Black Leather - Size 14
- NUMBER (N)INE Men's Shoes 757333 BrownｘMulticolor 9
- Christian Louboutin Red/Back/Gold Stripes Boots/Booties Size EU 38 (Approx. US 8) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Multicolor Noir 120 Loubitag Over The Knee Tall Thigh High Boots/Booties Size EU 38 (Approx. US 8) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Nude Biblio 85 Nu Beige Nappa Leather Suede Patent Classic Heel Pumps Size EU 41 (Approx. US 11) Regular (M, B)
- Nike Zoom Winflow 4 Black/White-Dark Grey Men's Running Shoes 898466-001
- Nike Zoom Lebron Soldier VII 7 PP '14 Sneaker Athletic B-Ball Multi Neon Men 10
- Adidas Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto Loop Court High AQ5384 Blackout Limited Edition
- Vintage DSquared2 Men’s Shoes Size 44 US
- Gentlemen/Ladies：WOMEN’S SHOES PUMA TSUGI JUN WN’S 367038：Quality Queen
- NEW Nike Women's Air Max 95 PRM Athletic Shoe Size 10 NIB
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Pro Leather LP Women Sneakers Shoes Size 9
- Chic Womens 6Color Platform Stiletto High Heel Pull On Riding Over Knee Boots Sz
- Nike Lunar Magista II Men's Size 10 / Cargo Khaki
- NIKE AIR ZOOM MARIAH FLYKNIT RACER "VIVID PURPLE" (918264 006)
- Sexy Womens Leopard Over Knee Thigh Boots 20CM High Stilettos Nightclub Shoes SZ
- Roman Womens Platform Buckle Strap Block Heels Pull On Gladiator Knee High Boots
- Pour Le Victoire ERNA Black Leather Ballet Flats Blue Patent Bow Blue Glitter 8M
- Bzees Womens D4177e2 Gold/Metallic Gore Slides Size 6 (28880)
Under Armour Clutchfit Drive 3 Men's Shoes Metallic Silver/Black/Red 1269274-107
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Donald J Pliner Meria Black Womens Shoes Size 6 M Fashion Sneakers MSRP 8
Polo Ralph Lauren Damoin casual dressing leather shoes blacks size 10 D
Ferragamo Brown Leather Silver Horsebit Mens Loafer Lug Sole Sz 8D SI
Clarks Originals Seam Trek Men's L-Stitch Tan Leather Casual Shoes 26113254
Sandrino Men's Red Loafers Shoes Moccasins Size US 11.5
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Converse John Varvatos Chuck Taylor Star Hi Blk/Dk Red 112076 Sz 12 by All pskxrs8911-Casual Shoes
Brooks Brothers Tan Brown Suede Moc Toe Tassel Casual Loafers Shoes Men's 8.5 D
New Balance 247 "Tritium Pack" Lifestyle Men's Shoes Dark Grey/White ms247-tg
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!