- New Men's Shoes C'N'C CoSTUME NATIONAL Oxford in Suede US 8
- The Hundreds Valenzuela Low Shoes (8.5) Moose Limited F12W110010
- Men's Kenneth Cole Reaction Brown Closed Toe Dress Style Sandal: Size 13 M
- SIGNITURE COLLECTIONS BUSINESS SHOES sz 10.5 D M DARK BROWN LEATHER ITALY L@@K!
- Cole Haan Mens Hyannis Penny Loafer II Shoes
- Women Slouch Heel Boot with Zipper 5.5-10
- ABILENE WOMENS 6.5 M BLACK LEATHER CLASSIC WESTERN COWBOY BOOTS ROPERS
- Taryn Rose Womens Louise Round Toe Mid-Calf Fashion Boots
- Hinge 'Dakotah' Knee High Riding Boot Brown Leather Womens Size 7.5
- KORKS by KORK-EASE 'Decola' Black Leather Bootie sz 7.5 M
- Mens Embroidery Driving Moccasins Leather Slip On Loafers Boat Shoes Breathable
- Mens Pointy Toe Slip On Rivet Loafer Shiny 1c Loafer Shoe Nightclub Party Casual
- NIK FREE 5.0 PRIORITY Ultraman's 40th anniversary commemorative US 12 rare!!
- STACY ADAMS MEN'S FREEPORT THONG SANDAL BLACK US SZ LEFT 12/ RIGHT 13 "Mismatch"
- NEW IN BOX WOMEN'S 6.5 J CREW SLOAN D'ORSAY FLATS IN POLKA DOT DENIM SHOES HEELS
- Mr/Ms Nike Sb 11.5 Reasonable price At a lower price Beautiful and charming
- Vans Atwood Leather Low Skate Shoes • Men's 10 Perforated Burgundy / Marshmallow
- Men's/Women's danner boots 9 Beautiful design Brand Recommended today
- Bates Vibram SoleTactical Work Outdoor Boots Desert Tan Soft Toe US Size 9.5 M
- Men's Brown Leather Square Toe Steel Toe Cowboy Western Boots sz: 10D
- Nordstrom 1901 Canyon Navy Blue Suede Chukka Boots Men's Size 9.5 D Medium
- Polo Ralph Lauren Sullivan Mens Flip-Flop- Choose SZ/Color.
- Big Size 35-46 Men Casual Safety Shoes Steel Toe Work Shoes Men Breathable Punct
- Christian Louboutin Black Very Prive Leather Spiked Eu 36.5 Pumps Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black New Eloise 100 Pointy Calfskin 40 Boots/Booties Size US 10 Regular (M, B)
- New Olukai 10363 2626 Makia Charcoal Men's Casual Slip On Shoes 11.5 US
- Man/Woman Allen Edmonds Peyton 7 D feature Let our products go to the world Authentic guarantee
- adidas Womens Pureboost Neutral Running Shoes Solar Pink/Black/Clear 5.5-6.5 UK
- Cole Haan Heel Boots/Booties Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
- Men's Shoe Nike Air Force 1 Elite TXT in Crimson / Black
- Nike Flex Control II Trainers Mens US 8 CM 26 REF 5523
- Nike AIR FORCE 1 '07 Size 11.5 Mens Black/White 315122-068 Classic
- NIKE W Nike In-season Tr 7 (w) 922929-002 BLACK/BLACK-BLACK Womens Size 8
- Rockport Mens Brown Moccasin Slippers Size 10 (410590)
- Born Womens Boots Tall US 8 M Brown Leather Suede Fur Lined Pull On 391
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Men's Running Shoes Black/White-Anthracite 831352-001
- Nike T Lite 11 Nubuck Trainers Mens Brown Sports Shoes Sneakers Footwear
- Aerosoles Women's Leading Role Ankle Boot - Choose SZ/Color
- Aerosoles Women's Landlock Chukka Boot,Black Suede,5 M US
- AVON! Cushion Walk Genuine Suede Jeweled Flats. Sz6.BLACK Shoes. Women/Jrs! NEW
- Womens Summer Low Heel Pointy Toe Faux Suede Slip on Vintage Party Wedding Shoes
- NEW Lucky Brand Emmie Ballet Flats. Size 6.
- Dr. Martens Women's Favilla Wax Polished Smooth Slip-on Loafer
- $205 RALPH LAUREN Collection CASSY Black Designer Espadrille Flats 6
- $350 size 35 US 5 Alexander Wang Devon Denim Zip Espadrille Womesn Shoes Spain
- New Merrell J12558 Agility Peak Flex 2 Blue Women's Hiking Trail Shoes 7 US
- Asics GEL-Kenun MX White/White/Apricot Ice Sportstyle Running Shoes T888N-0101
- NIKE Womens Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 880560-010 PURE PLATINUM Size 7
- Dansko Sz 38 Red Black Slip On Occuptional Scroll Stitch Non Slip Clog US 7.5/8
- Natural Soul Women's Tobi Bootie Tan Synthetic Comfort Shoes
- Penguin OP100013 CARSON SLIP ON ESPADRILLE Men's Shoes Size 11 Navy
- Startas The Basic Low Top- Size 46 Euro
- Men Slip On Dress Formal Casual Party Tassels Low Heel Brogue Oxford Chic Shoes
- Skechers Murilo Mens Brown Shoes Size 11.5 64276 New
- SFC Shoes for Crews Blackhawk Black Unisex Boots 8281 Size 4 Men's / 36 $94 NEW
- GUESS brown suede leather high heel strappy ankle boots size 8 M
- Clarks Black Leather Rear Zip Ankle Boots Women's 8 M
- DANA BUCHMAN CHLOE BLACK STRETCH POINTY ANKLE BOOTIES BOOTS HEELS 9M EUC
- NEW NASTY GAL $360 BLACK BOWLES OVER THE KNEE SUEDE BOOTS HEELS SHOES SZ 5
- Vintage Brown Leather Levis Riding Boots Distressed Size 9 Woman
- ONITSUKA TIGER MAN SNEAKER SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME CODE D715L LAWNSHIP 2.0
- Aquatalia Men's Oscar Suede/Dark Bottom Chelsea Boot - Choose SZ/Color
- Mens Bass Brown Leather Sandals Size 13M Traverse 1518-200 Velcro 3
- TEVA TERRA-FLOAT 2 UNIVERSAL NICA GALAXY BLUE COLOR MENS SANDALS SIZE 12 US
- Skechers Men's Tatric Salman Flip Flop,Chocolate/Yellow,10 M US
- 312455 161 Nike 2006 Air Max Penny IV 4 White Varsity Red Neutral Grey Size 13
- MEN'S ETONIC TRANS AM LEATHER CASUAL SHOES
- Dakota G299 Men's Brown Work Boot 10.5W
- Oscar de la Renta Black Leather Boots/Booties Size US 7 Regular (M, B)
- Jeffrey Campbell Black Suede Odelia Boots/Booties Size US 8 Regular (M, B)
- MIA Snake Skin Platforms Size US 7.5
- $200 Cole Haan Mens Bryce Chelsea Waterproof Ankle Boot Shoes, Chestnut, US 13
- UNKNOWN BRAND, OVER BOOTS COVERS, SIZE 7. 14" TALL
- Men steel toe cap safety Fur Lined boots military combat ankle hiking work shoes
- Mens Durango Black QUILTED Leather Cowboy Boots Size 11 D MADE IN USA *SUPERB*
- Cinch Work Boots Mens SCT Safety Square toe 11 EE Toe Brown Green WXM141SW
- 9 New adidas Originals PRO MODEL Triple White Shoes Superstar Mid B27450 Mens
- Black Mens Pointed Toe Slip On Loafers Leather Driving Shoes Gommino Printing Sz
- Adidas Freak X Carbon High Uncaged Pirate Football Cleats White Gold SZ (AQ7821)
Carmina Men’s wing tip shoes Size 9.5, superior Spanish hand made.
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
PRINCIPE 11M BROWN BLACK LOAFER11M LEATHER UPPER AND SOLE
Gentleman/Lady ADIDAS EQT 93/17 ULTRA BOOST.......... Special purchase The highest quality material Extreme speed logistics
Cole Haan Men's 2.Zerogrand Laser Wing Oxford, - Choose SZ/Color
Klogs Mace Men's Leather Slip-resistant Su Black Smooth - 8.5 Medium
Klogs Knight Men's Leather Slip-on - Sli Mahogany Smooth - 11.5 Wide
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Originals NMD_R2 Primeknit in Trace Black BA7198 BNIB Cargo/Core Adidas pskxrs2832-Casual Shoes
Hugo Boss Shoes Mens Fashion Sneakers Hugo Boss Adinous Trainers New
Made in Italia Shoes Man Ankle Boots Vintage New Fashion Black 73678 Outlet BDX
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!