- 1.State Facia Women's Size 8M Red Wine Velvet Slip On Mules Block Heel New
- Pleaser Women's Delight 5000 Black Stretch PU/Black
- Women's Clarks Addey Trust Clog Bark/Brown 10 M 64949
- Pleaser Women's Infinity 997LG Platform Sandal Silver Glitter/Silver Glitter
- $495.00 RALPH LAUREN men's Nappa Sneakers, NWT, size 10,5
- $930 VETEMENTS Logo-perforated Leather Sneakers white green size
- Canvas Shoes Men Ultralight Breathable Casual For Mens Shoes Summer Comfortable
- Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Get Even Oxford
- men's shoes OSSIANI 7 () sneakers black leather BX314
- Focus-33 Fashion Over the Knee Zipper 4 Inch Heel Women Winter Boots Brown 6-
- Steve Madden TROPPO Mid calf Boots 3 Belts Brown suede leather 6
- House Of Dereon (BEYONCÉ)Ladies Boot(sz 7)Brown”Great Condition”
- Annie Shoes Women's Mobile Wide Calf Riding Boot Black/Leopard Size 9.0
- Womens Rockport Cobb Hill Penfield Black Ankle Booties Size 7 [SCG3865]
- Durango West Distressed Cowboy BOOTS Square Toe Mid Calf Pull Up Western men 8.5
- Florsheim Men's Postino Moc Toe Penny Loafer Cognac Smooth Leather/Perf
- W-1435470 New Versace Blue Leather HighTop Sport W/Medallion Size 41.5 US-8.5
- NEW SKECHERS MENS RELAXED FIT REGGAE NALENO THONG SANDAL
- New SAS Metro Pewter Leather Loafer 8.5 S /Tripad Comfort USA
- Nike Stefan Janoski Camouflage Blue size 10 skateboard shoes for daily use
- Nike Zoom Rival D 9 Distance Running Spike Shoes Men's Size 11 806556-035
- Winter Mens Punk Side Zipper Outdoor Military Combat Boots Desert Boots Sheos
- Harley Davidson Mens Motorcycle Boots Size 7.5 Black Leather
- GEORGIA K BOOTS G7511 NEW Men's size 7.5, Eu 40 Unisex;
- Merrell Men's Moab WP MID Earth Hiking Boots 8.5M
- US Size 5-12 Black Dragon High TOP Leather Mens Dress Tall Boots Shoes Mid Calf
- Christian Louboutin Nude Patent Leather Pigalle Plato 120mm Calf Pumps Size EU 38 (Approx. US 8) Regular (M, B)
- Valentino Garavani Rockstud Ankle Strap Pumps Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- Men's British Walkers Playboy Ankle Boot 1226-7 Red
- Invicta Womens Angel Quartz Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Watch, Color:Grey
- Cole Haan Mens Zerogrand Oxfords Shoes Wingtip British Tan Leather C23741
- Gentlemen/Ladies: Nike Lebron 4: Every Week New
- Giuseppe Zanotti Black and Blue Sneakers Sneakers Size EU 43 (Approx. US 13) Regular (M, B)
- NIKE NEW FLYKNIT LUNAR 2 SHOES HYPER CRIMSON BLACK TURQUOISE 620465 803 SIZE 14
- Men's Nike Roshe One Volt Green Size 11.5 Brand New Authentic! 511881-701
- Adidas FOREST GROVE W B37990 Pink mod. B37990
- Wmns Nike Flex 2017 RN Pink Sunset Pulse Women Running Shoes Sneakers 898476-601
- Womens Shoes Leather Sneakers Platform Wedges Ankle Boots High Heels Size
- G by Guess Womens Martha Cap Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Black, Size 10.0 QF7X
- Nike Roshe Run HYP PRM QS Hyperfuse Magista Mercurial Volt Neon 669689-700 8.0
- 2016 Nike Zoom KD 9 SZ 10 Black Anthracite 843392-001
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's (Sz 6.5) Austin Ankle Boot, Grey, $149 (3527P)
- Men's/Women's Report Women's Fisher Riding Boot Quality queen Reliable performance Popular tide shoes
- Pointy Bowknot Pearl Flats Sweet Patent Leather Purple Comfort Women Shoes Plus
- Ollio Women's Shoe Ballet Dress Faux Suede Faux Leather Pleated Pointed Toe F...
- Men's/Women's SoftWalk Women's Vantage Loafer Various goods New products in 2018 TRUE
- Andre Assous Women's Tate Oxford, Black, Size 9.0
- Dr. Martens Pandora Oxfords, Women's Size 8, Black
- Men/Women FRYE Women's Ray Mule Not so expensive New style Perfect processing
- Bernie Mev Women's Comfi Mary Jane Smoke
- Nike Air Max Thea SE Womens 861674-002 Metallic Hematite Running Shoes Size 8
- vintage nike racquette tennis shoes women's size 5 deadstock NIB 1983
- Womens Nike Air Max Plus SE - 862201 001 - MTLC Hematite Black Trainers
- Dansko Professional Brown Clogs - Women's size 7.5/8 - Dark Brown
- New Onitsuka Tiger NIPPON Made in Japan MEXICO 66 DELUXE Red TH6A4L KABUKI F/S
- Steve Madden Mens Cubic Smoking Loafers Beige Size 10B Quilted Slippers Slip Ons
NEW 31475 MELISSA SPICE SP AD 01664 BEIGE SLIP ON
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
MOZO ZOE WOMEN'S SLIP-RESISTANT SHOES CLOGS SLIP-ON BLACK SEQUIN US SIZE 11 NEW
Salvatore Ferragamo Red Leather Slip on Loafers Women's Size 7.5 US B
Tommy Hilfiger Cato Navy Paisley Print Platform Slip-On, US 7
Frye boat shoes Quincy Moc dark green Leather Suede Loafers Women Size 8
Like New Navy Amalfi by Rangonii Oste Slip On Loafers - Size 8
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Fratelli Black Patent Leather Monk Oxford Brogue Shoe 11 NWB 398 Rossetti Strap pslgbp3331-Flats
Courtly Check Espadrilles, Black White Size 7 Womens & Mackenzie Childs Napkin
Stuart Weitzman Loafers Size 9M Flats Slip On Moc Shoes Pink Floral Skimmer
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!