- Bass Knee High Boot Women size 6.5 Black
- COLEMAN Slip On Size 10 Casual Shoes Tan Suede Leather Hiking All Terrain
- Mens Leather Flat Heels Breathable Comfort Fashion Style Casual Shoes Hot Buckle
- Sanuk Mens Vagabond Mixer Slip Ons Grey Black Blanket Size 11 New
- SKECHERS ON SITE-TORRE MEN'S STEEL TOE WORKING BOOTS SIZE 11 BRAND NEW
- Women's Round Toe High Heel Platform Mid-Calf Knee High Boots Shoes Size 5 -11
- Merrell ENCORE STITCH HIGH Women’s Brown Shearling Suede Winter Boots Sz 8.5 EUC
- Vtg Nike 109010-541 ACG Hiking Trail Mountaineering Ankle Boots Women US 9 G6
- $139.95 Chinese Laundry Womens Calvin Peep Toe Bootie Shoes, Brandy, US 8.5
- Liliana Women Thigh High Pointy Toe Stiletto Boot HE09 - Washed Denim Size 9.0
- DUNHAM Men's LITCHFIELD Black Leather Slip-On Loafer Size US 10.5 4E,
- adidas Men's Shoes 290051 Black 27.5ｃｍ
- BLUE LEATHER HAND MADE CHELSEA BOOTS FOR MEN BY BRUNE (VNGS-013-08)
- Fisherman Sandals Men's 11 Brown Leather H. S. Trask
- Nine West 25028643 Womens Alberry Loafer- Choose SZ/Color.
- Mens Canvas Sport Sneakers Casual Board Slip On Loafers Hiking Breathable Shoes
- Nike Kawa Shower Slide Men's Black/White 32528001
- Vintage Wolverine Black Leather Distressed Thrashed Work Oiled Boots Size 11 1/2
- FERRINI ITALIA MENS DIST. COWHIDE WESTERN BOOTS NIB~COGNAC/ORANGE~S TOE~9 D
- Kamik Nationplus Men's Waterproof Duck Snow Boots Leather
- BRAND NEW PENGUIN "CHARLIE" LEATHER SUEDE BROWN BOOTS SHOES SIZE 10 MSRP $100.00
- Wolverine Coyote WP Thinsulated Sz 8.5M Camo Hunting Boot W08053 Realtree
- MENS LEATHER WORK SAFETY SHOES TRAINERS TOE CAP DIKE AGILITY ADVANCE S1P SRC
- Christian Louboutin Black Diva Cora 100 Velvet Bead Heart Heel Pumps Size EU 40 (Approx. US 10) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Snakilta Matte Spiked Boots/Booties Size US 6 Narrow (Aa, N)
- Tommy Bahama Mens Oden Perforated Boat Shoe
- El Naturalista Mens Meteo Fashion Sneaker /7.5 UK/- Pick SZ/Color.
- NWOB - $130 ADIDAS Supernova Sz.8 Running Shoes Sneakers Green 3 Stripes
- Christian Louboutin Multicolor Miss Taos Beaded Jeweled Floral Flower Pumps Size US 7
- Nike Air Pegasus 89 EGD Running Shoes 876111-300 US 11
- New Men's Shoes Nike Air Zoom Huarache Size 10
- Adidas Iniki Runner Haze Coral Blue Womens W BA9999 US 8 10 Pink Blue White Gum
- Nike WMNS Air Max Sequent 3 [908993-013] Women Running Shoes Dark Grey/Black
- Retro Leopard High Heels Slim Womens Back Zipped Pointed Toe Ankle Boots Shoes
- Lane Bryant Flat Stretch Over The Knee Boots In Rose Cloud Size 11W
- NIKE AIR JORDAN CLUTCH SZ 12,5 (47) LOW BASKETBALL FORCE
- Nike Fl-Rue Zapatillas Running Hombre 880994 001 Zapatillas
- Pleaser DELIGHT-1018LG Womens Black Pu Silver Glitter Heels Platform Ankle Boots
- Womens Fly London Marl Rug Leather Work Wedge Heel Brogue Ankle Boots
- Lucky Brand Edie Silver Leather Ballet Flats Sz 8M
- Trotters Womens Liz Loafer Shoe Dark Brown Woven Leather Size 7 Narrow
- Pedro Garcia Black Suede Elastic Strap Round Toe Flats SZ 37
- Bernie Mev Women's Solo Pointed Toe Flat - Choose SZ/Color
- Cole Haan Womens D43785 Closed Toe Loafers, MultiColor, Size 6.0
- NIB Valentino Rockstud Leather Ballerina Ballet Espadrille Flat Shoe 40 BLACK 10
- Adidas Questar Boost Womens Running (B) [M29805] + FREE AUS DELIVERY
- Skechers Performance Women's Go Flex Train Gear Walking ShoeBlack/White Heath...
- HOGAN REBEL WOMEN'S SHOES HIGH TOP LEATHER TRAINERS SNEAKERS R141 BLACK BD5
- Air Jordan 11 Retro Low Rook To Queen Maya Moore WNBA AR5149-005 w/Receipt
- La Plume Garden Taupe Patent Leather and embossed suede slip on Eur 39
- Skechers USA 64623 Mens Oldis Solano Slip-On Loafer 13US- Choose SZ/Color.
- Born M6478 Jackson Stitched Casual Comfort Walking Driving Oxfords Men's US 13
- Florsheim Black Leather Slip On Tassel Loafer Shoes Size 8.5 Men's
- Bass Loafers Shoes Size 7.5 C Leather
- ECCO Urban Xplorer Lifestyle Brown Casual Shoes 45 EU/11-11.5 US
- Women's Michelle Eva Comfort Fur Round Toe Mid-Calf Winter Flat Boot sz 6-10
- new ladies Black 1"Low Block Heel back zip Sexy Ankle Boots Size 7
- Womens Wedge Hidden Heels Fur Trim Over Knee Thigh Boots Party Casual Warm Shoes
- Mee Too Astor Black Tall Leather Riding Boots Size 7 Style M204918
- Ladies woven chunky heels boho booties.Size 6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5,9,10
- New Mezlan Vicenza 16 M bone (1080)
- Lanvin Mens Sneakers Made In Italy (AM5ME 011 10) US 11 Very Comfortable
- Paraboot Shoes 43Brwmichael Michael Tyrolean Shoes. Leather (78302
- MENS KEEN UNEEK ROPE BLUE HIKING WATER RIVER SHOES SANDALS SZ USA 11
- Tod's Burgundy Patent Leather Loafers/Flats/Shoes Size 36.5
- NIKE REVOLUTION 3 MEN'S RUNNING SHOES SIZE 44 / 10
- Asics Turbo Jump Men's Shoes 8 Athletic Shoes Cleats Gray Sport GN702 New
- Gentleman/Lady dickies steel toe work boots Elegant appearance Primary quality As of the latest model
- Christian Louboutin Beige / Nude Iriza 100 / Leather Euro 39 / Pumps Size US 9
- Valentino Rose Gold Metallic New Box Rockstud Triple Block Sandals Size EU 39 (Approx. US 9) Regular (M, B)
- Valentino Black Pointed Toe Patent Leather Pumps Size US 6.5 Regular (M, B)
- Wolverine 1883 by Men's Gibson Chukka Boot - Navy Suede, 10M
- DANNER QUARRY 6" BROWN LEATHER AT 14541 ASTM STEEL TOE WORK BOOTS MENS 7
- Dr Martens Mens Boots Sz 13UK/14US Brown Leather Shoe Made In England
- Rockport Men's Rock Cove Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ/color
- 65% OFF NEW GORDON RUSH Tully Slip-On Milkshake Sz 9, 11 Retail $185
- SANDRO MOSCOLONI Santee Driving SHOE SOFT tanned Leather never worn sz 13 BRAZIL
- Lacoste Telesio AG SPM Leather Mens Shoes Dark Blue/Light Grey 7-24spm12162j3
- Man's/Woman's: adidas human race nmd: At active footwear
ROGUE "TABOR" Sage LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS WOMEN US 5.5 medium NEW
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
STEVE MADDEN WOMENS TRIALL BROWN MID-CALF LEATHER BOOTS SIZE 7M
Fuchsia nn Ankle Boots Stilettos Platform Womens 5" Heel Booties Shoes Size 8
Brinley Co Womens Faux Suede Wrap Strap Tasseled Booties Black Size 8.5 yZwF
Capella67 Fashion Over the Knee Zipper Casual Med Heel Women Winter Boots 7.5
Karen Scott Women's Lena Black Fashion Knee-High Boots 5M
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Luichiny Express Lane Snow Boot High Black Size 5-New without Box Womens Knee psmnye8466-Boots
Man's/Woman's ADORABLES BOTTES TAILLE 37 Practical and economical Win highly appreciated Caramel, gentle
Style by Charles David Women's Conner Motorcycle Boot, Grey, 6.5 Medium US
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!